Chapter 11

Jolene's body lay half under mine as our tongues rolled against eachother. Her soft hand caresses my bare shoulders, my wandering hands feel slightly on her exposed flat tummy. A small giggle parts us, a small and almost invisible line of saliva connects our mouths. Jolene's now light green eyes look up at me. The sight of her small bikini made BB rumble a growl through my body. Jolene gasps sharply her fangs slowly come from under her top lip.

I thought my French beauty was stunning before, but seeing her inner vampire come out makes m own surface. Jolene watches on as my fangs appear and the light purple glows in my irises. Her arousal is such a divine scent. I growl lowly before burying my face into her neck. My tongue darts out eager to have a taste of my lover's skin. Jolene moans at the wet contact, one arm clutches around my neck while the other intertwines  with one of my hands.

A deep hiss comes from me and I pin her other hand to the picnic blanket. In a smooth yet quick move I place myself between her legs. Burning heat burst through my being another soft moan parts Jolene's lips. I stare down at her slightly embarrassed by my sudden actions. Jolene looks surprised too, but she is more than ever turned on.

"I thought we said keep it PG!" David yells. I look up to see him, his mate, Sonya, and Jackson standing there. My cheeks burn a bright red and I get off Jolene. BB isn't happy at all due to the sudden coldness. Jolene sits up and giggles.

"Dang Belle, you even brought out the Victoria Secret bikini! I'm a little shocked at you. Wait till your parents find out, common Jackson!" Sonya pulls her mate away giggling and just all on him like at love struck puppy. I giggle then Jolene sits in my lap and kisses my forehead.

"Belle, Jolene." David gets our attention. He pulls his little mate in front of him, "This is Hannah Wood, my mate." Jolene gets out my lap and comes over to Hannah and hugs her. I grin then get up too. I come over and extend my hand.

"Its so nice to finally meet you." I smile and she smiles back as she shakes my hand. Jolene warps her arms around my torso. I smile at her and put my arm around her. My eyes go back to Sonya and her mate.

"Hey David do you feel like something's up with that Jackson kid?" He looks back in the direction of his sister and nods.

"I do feel like something is off bout him. He's hiding something from my sister and I need to know what." He growls and Hannah jumps. He looks down at her and puts his arm around her waist. She calms down, but I can see in her eyes that she knows something. I have picked up the trick by watching guilty people in court.

"Hannah what do you know?" Her eyes dart up at me then she looks away.

"I-I"

"The truth. If there is something that's going to hurt my friend I need to know what's going on." David squeezes her waist encouraging her to tell the truth. Easily she breaks when she looks in her mate's eyes.

"Jackson has a girl back in his pack. I caught them... doing things and he made me swear not to say anything." D starts to growl furiously. BB is snarling angrily. This little piece of crap! I wonder if he will tell Sonya. He better or I'll skin him alive. David and D are thinking the same thing I am right now.

"I'll pound him if he hurts my sister." He growls angrily. Hannah, I guess now feeling guilty about what she told us tries to calm David down. She rubs his stomach then snuggles into his shoulder. I hear her wolf saying soothing things to David and he eventually calms down.

"We will have to keep our eyes on him. What's the name of this girl?" Hannah shrugs. Jolene raises her eyebrow, once again the girl breaks.

"Chelsea Monroe." I nod to David and he takes his mate away to another part of the manor to calm her down.