Chapter 16

The sunlight pours softly into my room. It's cold in my room, almost painfully chilling. My eyes open the space next to me empty. Immediately I get up and have a look around.

"Jolene? Jolene?"

"In the shower love!" She shouts back happily. I sigh with relief and stand next to the door.

"I love this jacuzzi bath tub! You should come in here and join me."

"YES! Belle go get the snorkel!" BB barks while she drools out of control. I shake my head.

"Don't think that's a good idea... Think I should wait for you to get out." Jolene chuckles.

"Get in here you won't see anything! I'm having a bubble bath." That doesn't make it better I thought to myself.

"It's just not a good idea Jolene. Plus I don't want Momma to come in with a garden hose again." Jolene laughs then I hear her getting out the water. After a few seconds the door opens slightly. Jolene pokes her head out and smiles at me.

"They can't smell us through two closed doors." She bats her eyelashes at me, those beautiful green eyes are daring me to come in. BB is trying to shove me in there, but my legs are like stone.

"Please." Jolene gently takes my hand in hers and kisses it. I sigh in defeat.

"How can I say no to that face?" My mate grins.

"You can't, that's why I make the face." She pecks my lips then goes back into the bathroom. With a deep breath I enter. I should be getting ready anyway. You never really know what could happen in this crazy house. Oh, I'm on puppy sitting duty today. Those pups always manage to get into some sort if trouble.

"I love your bathroom. I think I should just move in now." A smile crosses my face as I watch Jolene in the mirror. She raises her leg out the tub and uses my scented soap. That's my favorite smell and Jolene is going to be covered in it. She's not making this any easier on me. As she is washing herself she looks over at me with a smile.

"Don't you have to take a bath?" I nod. Her smile turns into a highly seducing grin.

"Come take a bath with me." BB yells yes I can only stutter. Jolene smiles at me.

"Belle, I know it's hard for you. You need to at least try. You can't be so uptight about it."

"But what about our rule? No seeing eachother naked." Jolene smirks and moves closer to the edge.

"This tub is filled to the top with bubbles, and while you undress I'll turn around and cover my eyes. You and BB need to learn self control."

"I've got plenty of that stuff! Self control my paw." BB grumbles.

"You're the one that said go get the snorkel!" BB growls then turns her head from me. Jolene starts to laugh. She looks at me then her eyes become very gentle.

"If you don't think you can handle it then that's completely fine." I don't want to come across as afraid. I'm going to be the next Empress, I cannot afford to be afraid. I take a deep breath then start to undress. Jolene grins then turns around. I quickly take my clothing off and get in the warm water. I move the bubbles closer to me. Jolene turns back to me and smiles. Her eyes are still very gentle as she moves closer to me. My heart begins to race. Jolene stops and grins.

"It's okay. Just breathe love." I take deep breaths as Jolene gets closer. BB is panting hard wanting to attack Jolene and claim her as ours.

"Let's make a deal BB. If you don't crack before me, I'll give you a giant steak." BB thinks about it then nods.