Chapter 1

i was sat in the conor of the science room...at the front i could see them talking about me.

They had no right. none of them did. As i lifted up my head, i saw Mr Garrate slowly walking towards me. 'i think i'd better explain' i thought to myself.

so your probably wondering whats goiing on, so let me explain about my meesed up life...

Hi im Sophia, i would like to say im your average 16 year old...but im really not, you see. it all started when my dad died thats when things got worse. i was 10 when it happened and shortly after the incident my mum became an acholic...and you can probably guess, she started to abuse me. Verbally and phsyically. I hated her, I have ever since.

so there is most of my life in a paragraph...but let me explain how i got myself into this sticky situation. earlier today Mr Baxter (the head teacher) came up to me saying he needed to talk about my grades...He led me into a classroom and said that he was dissapointed, i was an a* student but i was getting C's in all my tests. this didnt really bother me,but then he said he would have to call my mother. this was far from a good thing because, my mum has always said i was an embarrassment to the family, and that i didnt deserve to have her as a mother...but i think this might tip her boat, she'll probably go mental if she finds out im failing.

and of course....she did. when Mr Baxter was on the phone to her she started shouting all kinds of shit at him about me. Smooth mum, smooth. while he was on the phone he looked at me in apologetic way, but i couldn't take it anymore, i burst into tears. As i was fiddling with my sleeves...i rolled them up by accident, BIGGEST mistake i had ever made, he saw my scars. The one thing I managed to keep secret for so many years.

He looked shocked and didnt know what to do...so he did the only thing he could do and went to get two assitant heads(Mr Garrate and Mrs Dale)...so there is how i got into this situation, anyway back to where i was...

*****

What will happen in the next chapter? will they find out about her mum?...Dun dun dun.