Randal Grichuk-St. Louis Cardinals

Avery's P.O.V.-

"No Meg. I told you why. I don't want to go. Forget it." I said into the phone for the 100th time. "I already told you no."

"Come on. It'll be fun! You can show everyone what you became!" She pleaded with me.

I rolled my eyes at her. "No. Two reasons. One, I hated high school. Two, I don't have anything to show off. I'm a photographer. That's nothing special."

"But you're an MLB photographer. That's awesome!" She said.

"Why do you care so much that I come?"

"Because, you're my best friend. I want for you to come and hang out with me. Please." Now she was just begging me.

I groaned and laid my head on my desk. "If I say yes, will you never ask me to come to another event again?" I asked her.

"Yes! I promise!" I could hear her smile into the phone.

"Fine. I'll come."

"Yay!" She cheered and then stopped. "Oh and bring one of you babes with you. Show one of them off."

I knew exactly which one she wanted me to bring. But how do you even go about asking someone that question.

"Yeah yeah. We'll see. Goodbye." I hung up before she could even say anything else. I set my phone down on the desk and started editing photos.

"So, what was that all about?" I heard someone ask.

I looked up from my computer and smiled at who it was. The man I wanted to see. Randal Grichuk. "My best friend. She wanted me to go to the reunion next week. And I honestly don't want to go, but I agreed just to shut her up."

"Ah. So, you're going alone then?" He asked.

"I hope not. Meg told me to bring one you guys with me." I smiled at him.

"Who are you going to try to get to go with you?" He walked into my office and back behind my desk and spun me around in my chair to looked at him. He leaned down so our faces were centimetres apart.

"I was hoping you would come with me." I whispered, looking him in the eyes.

He smiled and leaned a little closer. "Only if you want me to."

"I do."

"Okay then. I'll go with you. Send me a text with the information." He kissed my cheek and then started to head out of the office. "Oh, nice picture you've got up."

I looked at the picture I had taken of him and blushed at the fact that he had seen the photo. I heard him laugh as he walked away and I just went back to editing. He was going to kill me.

~High School Reunion~

Randal had insisted on driving us to the reunion and I wasn't about to protest, due to the fact that I was as nervous as they come

Randal had insisted on driving us to the reunion and I wasn't about to protest, due to the fact that I was as nervous as they come. I hated high school with a burning passion and yet I was going to the reunion just to please my best friend Meg.