Dansby Swanson-Atlanta Braves

Dani's P.O.V.-

"I'm here with tonight's MVP, Dansby Swanson." I said, turning and looking at him. "How are you feeling after having experienced your first opening day game?"

"It was amazing. Just experiencing this tonight was amazing and getting named tonight's MVP is also just amazing. I never thought I would be here and getting to experience this, but there's no other way to describe it." He explained.

I smiled at him. "So, how are you feeling about the rest of the season?" 

"Pretty good. I'm super excited to see what happens this year. I can't wait to see who we bring in and what happens next. I honestly think we might have a good chance at going pretty far." He explained. 

"That's great to hear. Thanks for coming over here and talking to us." I said, thanking him.

"Anytime, beautiful." He responded, kissing my forehead before walking off. 

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the camera. "This is Dani Swanson, signing off." I smiled and my camera man called cut. I handed my mic over to him and he walked off with it, while I went down to my office and grabbed all my bags. 

"Hey babe, ready to go?" Dansby asked, leaning on the door frame. 

I looked up at him and smiled. "Yeah. Let's go." I shut my light off and then shut the door as I walked off with Dansby and heading home. 

*World Series* 

"Good evening everyone. I'm Dani Swanson and I'm here with Dansby Swanson." I turned and looked at my husband. "How are you feeling having just won the World Series and being the MVP?" 

"It's so unreal right now. I'm still processing the win and being named the MVP. I honestly can't believe it." He answered. 

I smiled at him. "It looks like you're having a great day then, huh?" 

"Oh yeah. I don't think today can get any better." 

"What if I told you that you were going to be a father? Would that make it any better?" I asked him. 

He stopped and looked at me for a moment, before a smile graced his lips. "You're pregnant?" He asked. 

"Yeah. 3 months." I responded. 

Next thing I knew, he was picking me up and spinning me around. I dropped the mic on the ground and wrapped my arms around his neck as he spun me around. I laughed into his shoulder. He set me down and then crashed his lips into mine for a moment and then pulled away. 

"I love you." He mumbled. 

"I love you too." I responded, pecking his lips. "But I do have to sign off." I laughed and he kissed me again. 

"Right. I'll be down stairs celebrating with the guys." He let me go and then ran off down to the club house, acting like a child. 

I rolled my eyes and smiled, before turning around and taking the mic from my camera man, who was nice enough to pick it up for me. I fixed my dress and brushed my hair back. My camera man gave me the cue to sign off. 

"This is Dani Swanson, signing off for the last time. Thanks for watching." I smiled for the last time this season and my camera man called cut. I handed him the mic before going downstairs and seeing my husband having the time of his life with his buddies. 

Could today get any better?

Her outfit

Her outfit

Word Count: 

572

Not the best, but it's something. 

Running low on ideas, so send in some requests.