Randal Grichuk-St. Louis Cardinals (Part One)

By now, y'all should know who this guy is.

So basically these one shots are going to be turned into a story written by the wonderful WinterSky183  Hope y'all enjoy!!!!

Carolyn's P.O.V.-

"Hello St. Louis!" I shouted, as my brother crossed the Stan Musial Memorial Bridge.

"How can you be excited to be in enemy territory?" My brother asked, laughing a little.

"It's not enemy territory, thank you very much. Chicago is enemy territory." I responded.

Kris just shook his head at my answer and continued driving. He was invited to Dexter Fowler's 4th of July celebration and the minute I heard about being invited, I jumped at the chance and told Kris that we had to go.

I think I might be getting ahead of myself here. My name is Carolyn Bryant and I'm Kris Bryant's little sister. Yes, Kris Bryant from the Chicago Cubs is my big brother. Now, most would assume I'd be a Cubs fan just by the fact that my brother is a Cubs player, but you'd be completely wrong. I am the exact opposite. I'm actually a St. Louis Cardinals fan. That's right. St. Louis Cardinals. My brother's rival team. It get pretty interesting when they're playing each other, but that makes it all the more fun!

Anyways, Dexter invited us to his party and I told Kris that we had to go. There was no other option. We either went or Kris would be in huge trouble with me for the rest of his life. No other option. And Kris didn't like the second idea, so here we are driving to the hotel and then heading out to Dexter's house here in St. Louis. I was beyond excited for tonight. I was going to get to meet some Cardinals players and hopefully, just hopefully, my favourite player would be there. That would make this trip a million times better.

We pulled into the parking lot of our hotel and Kris shut the car off. We both got out and grabbed our bags. Now Kris was only staying for tonight and then he was going home tomorrow, via plane. I, on the other hand, would be staying for a while which is why we drove down here so I could have a car while I was visiting and I could return whenever I felt like it. Besides, I'm not one for hailing down cabs in the middle of the night or trying to find a bus still operating after midnight. Not my cup of tea.

"Good afternoon. How can help you two today?" The receptionist asked, as we walked up to the front desk.

"We reserved two rooms." Kris said.

"Name?" She asked.

"Kris Bryant and Carolyn Bryant." He replied.

I started to look around the lobby, scoping out the breakfast area and the way to the rooms and gym. Not like I use the gym by any means, but it's still nice to know where it's at. Along with the pool. Who doesn't want to enjoy some time by the pool, catching some sun and getting a tan? I know I do.

"Here we are. You guys are rooms 415 and 417." She said, handing us the key cards. "Enjoy your stay!" She said, way to excitedly.

Kris and I walked over to the elevators and stepped onto them. He hit the number 4 and then handed me my room key. He decided to take room 417 and left me with room 415. Not like I minded or anything. A hotel room was a hotel room.

The minute I walked into my hotel room, I dropped my suitcase onto the floor and collapsed onto the bed. I pulled out my phone and plugged it into its charger. I checked all my messages real quick before putting on some music. I hit shuffle on my Pandora and the first song that came up was Hell On Wheels by Brantley Gilbert. I smiled at the selection and got up to grab my outfit for tonight.