Giancarlo Stanton-Miami Marlins

Requested

Chelsie's P.O.V.-

"Who's ready to go clubbing?!" My BFF, Aaron, shouted, coming into my apartment.

"I am!" I responded, walking into the living room.

"You look fantastic! Let's go party!" He said, grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the door

"You look fantastic! Let's go party!" He said, grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the door. I laughed, but followed my best friend out. Tonight should be fun.

~Club~

"What do you want to drink?" Aaron asked, leading me over towards the bar.

"Make it a Sex on the Beach!" I shouted, over the music. He nodded his head and ordered our drinks. I found a place to sit down and waited for Aaron to return with our drinks. When he did return with them, I graciously took my drink from him and began to sip on it.

Maybe I should tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Chelsie and I'm 22 years old. I'm a YouTuber and I'm a huge Miami Marlins fan. I make a pretty good living off of being a YouTuber and it's pretty fun. I get to do what I love and I get to do it when I want. And my best friend, Aaron, has been around since day one.

Speaking of Aaron, I watched as he made his way out onto the dance floor and started dancing with a bunch of girls, while I stayed and enjoyed my drink. I was scanning the crowd, when I locked eyes with one person in particular, Giancarlo Stanton. He was standing with some girl and he was talking to AJ. I continued to sip my drink and once it was finished, I went out onto the dance floor.

As I danced, I took notice of how Giancarlo was flirting with other girls, despite him being here with his girlfriend. Aaron went and got me another drink, this time it was a martini and it was extra dry, just how I liked it. As I was enjoying my drink back at our booth, I locked eyes with Giancarlo again.

He smirked and started walking over towards me. I rolled my eyes and leaned back in my seat.

"Mind if I sit?" He asked, motioning to the empty booth beside me.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

"Well, yes you do. You can say no." He responded.

"Well, I don't think that would stop you from sitting down, do you?"

"Probably not. Especially since you're such a beautiful women."

I rolled my eyes and he sat down across from me. "I'm pretty sure your girlfriend would not like the idea of you flirting with other women."

"What's so bad about some harmless flirting?"

"Nothing, except it makes you look like an asshole and a player. Just for the FYI." I scooted out of the booth and stood up, turning and facing him. "And also an FYI, I don't hang out with players like you." After I said that, I turned and walked away.