Randal Grichuk & Stephen Piscotty-St. Louis Cardinals

Requested

Fair warning: I have never in my life written anything like this before, so we'll see how this one goes.

Y/N's P.O.V.-

"Morning dad!" I said, extremely cheerful as he walked into the room.

"Morning sweetheart." He said, kissing my forehead before going over to the coffee pot. 

"So, what's on the schedule today?" I stood up and put my dishes in the sink. 

"Not sure yet. It's only the beginning of spring training. But I do know that you'll be with the outfielders though." He poured his cup of coffee and took a big swig of it. 

"Really?!" If this was true, I was going to be the happiest girl in the world. 

"Yes. I know how you enjoy your time with the boys." He fixed himself something to eat. "Go get changed." 

He didn't have to tell me twice. I ran up to my room and changed into a pair of black Nike Capri, a red sports bra, my Cardinals tank top, and then my red Nike tennis shoes. I threw my hair up into a ponytail before putting my baseball cap on. I grabbed my duffel bag that had my glove, bat, batting gloves, and a spare pair of clothes in it. I ran back downstairs and threw my bag on the couch before going back into the kitchen. I grabbed my tumbler and filled it up with water and ice. 

By the time I had finished all that dad was ready to go

By the time I had finished all that dad was ready to go. I grabbed my things and headed out to the truck with him. I threw it all in the back and climbed into the passenger seat. Today was going to be a good day. 

~Field~ 

"Grichuk!" I shouted, running over to him. He caught me and spun me around before setting me back down. 

"Hey beautiful." He greeted, pecking my lips. 

"Hello to you to handsome." I smiled up at him. "I'm happy to see you." 

"Same here." He pecked my lips again.

"What am I? Chopped liver?" I heard someone say. I knew exactly who it was. 

I turned around and standing before me was none other than Stephen Piscotty, another outfielder. "Not exactly." I laughed and walked over to him and gave him a hug. "How have you been?" I asked. 

"Pretty good. How about yourself?" He asked, releasing me. 

"I'm good. Dad's been driving me crazy, but what else is new." I felt Grichuk wrap his arm around my waist and I melted into him, while Piscotty kind of gave him a glare.

So, you're probably wondering what's going on. Well, Grichuk and I are a little bit more than just friends, but we've never actually classified the relationship at all. I mean, we could be considered friends with benefits, but I don't think that's what we'd be classified as. Now, Piscotty and I are really good friends. Grichuk and Piscotty are really good friends too, almost best friends, but as of late, Piscotty has been a little weird about me and Grichuk being together and I have no idea as to why. All I can think is that he doesn't like how we've handled our relationship, but then again, it's none of his business.