Ender Inciarte-Atlanta Braves

Ender's P.O.V.-

"Why am I here?" I asked, as I sat down across from Dansby at the bakery.

"Because, you are my best man, my best friend, and if I'm going to sit here and suffer, you are going to suffer with me." He stated.

"Dansby, this is your cake tasting. How the hell are you suffering?" I questioned.

"Here's how I'm suffering: we're going to be trying several different cakes today, and if I'm going to gain 5 pounds from it, so are you. And then, as soon as we are done here, we are off to the florist, for god knows how long, and then who knows what else she has planned for today. So yes, I am suffering, and you are suffering with me." He explained.

I rolled my eyes at him. Despite having a 3 year age difference, he was not only my best friend, but he was the one getting married first. When Dansby told me he was getting married to his college sweetheart Savannah, I was not the least bit surprised. Jealous, yes. Surprised, no. He's secretly been planning the proposal for months now. He actually had it planned the year before she finished college, but decided to wait. Now, here we are. Waiting in a bakery for his fiance to arrive.

"So, where is Savannah?" I questioned.

"She had to pick up her best friend from the airport." Dansby answered, not looking up from his phone.

"Her best friend? Isn't she from Oklahoma or something like that?"

"New York." Dansby corrected. "She's originally from Texas, but went to college for two years at Vanderbilt before moving to New York to finish out college at Syracuse."

I nodded my head at what he said. "What's her name?"

"Ella."

We sat there for another 10 minute before I saw Savannah walk in with some girl. They were talking and laughing with each other over something. I nudged Dansby to get his attention. He looked up at me confused, until I motioned, with my head, behind him. He turned in his seat and when he saw Savannah, he immediately stood up to go over to her.

I sat there and watched a the girl next to Savannah. She was completely and utterly gorgeous. She looked like she just walked out of a magazine, between her perfectly styled hair, her minimal makeup that made her baby blue eyes pop, and her outfit, she just looked perfect.

"Hey babe

"Hey babe." Dansby greeted, giving Savannah a peck on the lips.

"Hey Dansby." She greeted back, grabbing his hand and holding it. "You remember Ella?" She said, turning to the girl next to her.

"Hard to forget your best friend." Dansby answered. "How are you Ella?"

"I'm good. A little tired from the flight, but I'm good." Even her voice was perfect. Angelic even. If I thought she already looked perfect, her smile made her look even more amazing, if that were even possible.