Akaashi Keiji

Akaashi Keiji, Fukurodani Volleyballs Vice-Captain

"Kei-chan!" Akaashi heard his boyfriend calling him making he turn around, to see you who smiling and waving at him. Akaashi smile inside as he walked toward his boyfriend, ignore his teammates watching them, especially the captain. "Akaashi, you didn't tell me that you have boyfriend!" Bokuto shout, jogging toward Akaashi and you who blinking in confuse and Akaashi sigh.

"This is Bokuto Koutarou, captain of volleyball." Bokuto who staring at you making you squirmed but you let out yelp when Bokuto slung his arm around you shoulder, bring you closer to him making Akaashi felt annoyed. "Nice to meet you, Akaashi's boyfriend! My name is Bokuto, top 5 spiker in whole universe! HEY HEY HEY!!" "Bokuto-san, please calm down.

You have no idea how amused you are as Akaashi tried to calm Bokuto down.

~~~

"Hey (L/n), did you see that?!" Bokuto shouted as he waved his arms in the air, grinning at you who let out smile. "That's so awesome, Bokuto-san!" You clapping your hand, feeling more amused than before while Akaashi glared at his senior since Bokuto grabbing his boyfriend's attention from him. "Bokuto-san, please stop my boyfriend please." You smile to your when you heard the jealous tone from your boyfriend as he drag Bokuto away from you.

'Oh Akaashi...' You chuckle to yourself and continue watching the training.

~~~

"Thank you for helping, (L/n)-san." Shirofuku, one of manager said with smile and you smile back, picking another ball. "It's fine. Beside, I don't know what to do." You quickly befriend with two managers as you chatting together before you squealed in surprised when you feel someone wrapped their pair of arms around your waist. "K-Kei-chan!" You squealed as Akaashi dragging out from the gym.

"We'll see you later, (L/n)-san!" The managers squealing as they waving at you making you blushed more. Akaashi continue dragging you toward the gate of school and when you two reached there, Akaashi turn you around and quickly hugging you into his embrace. You blinked and let out smile as you hugging back.

"Kei-chan, you know that I always love you?"

"...."

"Kei-chan?"

"....I know." You giggled. "Oh Kei-chan, you have no idea how amused you are with Bokuto-san. In fact, you also look cute when you're jealous~!"

"S-Shut up..."

I do not own Haikyuu

I also do not own you

I do not own any pictures or video

And what I only own is the plot of the story.