chapter 5

"Liv wake up" Someone said shaking my arm. "No not now" I saw cuddling back up to my pillow. "If you wanna come to dance with me I'm leaving in 20 minutes" The voice said. I enjoyed it dance I had been doing it since I was 13. Me and Tessa met at a dance competition in LA once and that's how we became best friends. I opened my eyes and saw Tessa looking down at me. "Fine" i said throwing my covers off of me and going into the bathroom to change into my dance stuff, aka a cropped sweatshirt and leggings.

I put my shoes on and went downstairs to see Tessa waiting at the door with two protein shakes. "Finally, now lets go!" She said opening the door for me.

We got in Tessa's car and drove to the dance studio. It was 10 am so there wasn't a lot of people there. We had a 3 hour classes so we could get a lot done, possibly complete a whole routine. Me and Tessa decided to do a dance routine together. I had to borrow a pair of Tessa's knee pads because a lot of it was on the floor.

At the end of the 3 hours we had a full routine done and was ready to film it. We done it start to finish perfectly while one of Tessa's dance friends film it on my phone.

We grabbed coffee from the cafe down the road then headed back to the Team 10 house. It was 1:30pm when we got back to the house and all the boys were outside looking at the 'pool' well it was named a lagoon because it certainly looked like it. "I'm gonna take a shower I'll be down in a bit" I said to Tessa running up the stairs.

I quickly hopped in the shower so I wasn't so sweaty. I put on a pair of shorts and a Jake Paul hoodie, always plug. I put on a bit of concealer, powder and mascara along with some eyebrow product so I actually had some eyebrows. I went back downstairs with my phone in my hand.

I walked outside to see the pool filled with inflatables and giant teddy bears and chad standing on Jakes balcony. "What the hell is happening here?" I laughed. "LIV WHERE WAS YOU, THE JAKE PAULERS MISSED YOU" Jake screamed running up and side hugging me. "Well uh nice to see you too, I went to dance class with Tessa" I laughed. "Oh that makes sense" He replied. "Yup, we videoed it. I'll show you guys later" I smiled. "I'm looking forward to it" He laughed.

Within minutes Chad had jumped from the balcony and ended up in the pool. To be honest it looked so fun and I was up for having a go. "Yo chad you ok?" I asked a few seconds after he fell into the pool slightly concerned. "THAT WAS AWESOME" he screamed. "Can I have a go?!" I asked. "Do it!" Jake said before I ran upstairs onto Jakes balcony.

I stood on the balcony railings hanging on to them. "I'm scared!" I shouted down at them. "Just do it shortie" Chance shouted at me. "GO ON LIV, GIRL POWER!" Tessa screamed. "Ok I'm gonna do it!" I said balancing on the railing. "LETS DO THIS" I said screaming. I jumped off the railing into the pool, I ended up landing on a giant teddy bear so luckily I didn't break my face or any other put of my body.

"That was INCREDIBLE" I said as soon as I got up. Everyone laughed. "You are a savage!" One of the Martinez twins shouted at me, I still couldn't properly tell them apart but who could.

I went inside and jumped on the trampoline. Tessa came and joined in with me. We both laughed as I attempted to backflip and failed miserably.

A few hours later everyone was back inside sitting on the couch. We were all on our phones being antisocial like usual. "Hey Liv, are you gonna show us that dance video?" Jake asked me. "Uh Tessa should we show them" I asked her. "I'm cool with you showing them but it's your choice" She laughed.

I pulled out my phone pressing play on the video to show them. All the boys crowded round my phone to watch it.

https://instagram.com/p/BTH4pgWhdO0/

(imagine Liv is standing next to Tessa doing the same thing)

When the video ended I turned off my phone. "So what do you think?" I asked. "THAT WAS HOT" Jake shouted out. "That was" Chance said but didn't finish his sentence but his eyes were fixed on me. "I think Chance means, that was fucking amazing" Anthony said finishing off his sentence. "Yeah what he said" Chance said smiling at me. I laughed at his reaction.  "Your laugh is so adorable" He said aloud. Which i don't really think he was meant to say aloud. "Huh?" I asked confused of why he said it. "Nothing, don't worry" He said going red. I just laughed at him.

*7pm*

Me and Tessa were sitting on our beds talking about anything really with music playing in the background. "YO LETS GO TO THE GYM" Jake shouted out. "Shall we go?" Tessa asked. "Yeah I'm down" I replied, standing up to start changing. "Alright, we need to get changed quickly" Tessa said. I grabbed my stuff and went into the bathroom to change. I just put a pair of shorts and an adidas top. I walked back into Tessa's room allowing her to use the bathroom. I put my gym shoes on and tied my hair into a ponytail.

We walked downstairs to see the boys waiting for us. "Ok let's go!" Jake said as we all piled into the van.

About 10 minutes later we got to the gym. We all worked out for over an hour which was absolute hell. How can people do that everyday? I know I'm a dancer but still, cardio is gonna be the death of me one day.

-

So I didn't know what else to do so but there will be more in the next chapter. So I hope you liked it. Thank you for reading. Bye x