chapter 21

Maybe I should text him. He probably only wanted to be friends, it's not like one little text saying hey will effect anything. I typed the number into my phone and set his contact as 'Alex (Gym  guy)' just so I wouldn't forgot. I texted him saying Hi, then put my phone away and proceeded to work out. After we were finished we headed back to our rooms so we could shower. I hadn't checked my phone yet from earlier but I decided I would after I showered. We all got to our room and I was first in the shower so I left my phone on my bed and proceeded to walk into the bathroom.

Erikas POV

I looked over at Livs phone which was on her bed, I know she texted that guy and I also know it would make Chance extremely jealous even if they were just friends. He's just that type of guy. I just don't want Liv to get hurt, she's too innocent and I'm sure this guy wants more than a friendship. Maybe I can persuade her to delete the number. I really don't want her and Chance to end, he's been so happy since she got to the house and I want to keep it like that.

Livs POV

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel round myself. I walked out of the room to grab my pyjamas and walked back in. It was only a sports bra and shorts because I overheated at night most of the time. I put it on and hung up my towel to dry. I walked back out of the bathroom to my phone and read through the notifications on my lock screen. Alex had texted me back. Saying those words in my head gave me a funny feeling in my stomach, not the butterfly kind of feeling more like a I don't know if I should be doing this feeling. Erika came and sat next to me "What yah doing girlie" She said looking over at my phone screen. "Just talking to someone" I said as I texted the words 'How are you' to Alex and sent them. "Liv, are you talking to that gym guy?" She asked. "Just as a friend, I'm happy where I'm at with Chance but this won't do any harm" I said reassuring her. "Chance gets really jealous, He really likes this and one wrong text from this Alex guy can change everything" Erika said. "I guess so, but let me just see if this guy has intentions of being anything more than friends" I said trying to agree. "Fine fine, but I did warn you" Erika said getting up and going into the bathroom to shower.

About 20 minutes later the boys had got back and were all sitting in our room. I sat with Chance on my bed while everyone else was scattered around the room. "How was your dinner" I asked the boys. "It was good" Tony (Anthony) answered. "Better if you were there" Chance whispered in my ear. I felt my cheeks started to get red so I hid my face in Chances chest, acting like I was just cuddling up to him. I heard my phone go off, so I picked it up and looked st my notifications. Another text from Alex, not at the best moments in time either. He texted me saying 'You're really cute, that's why I gave you my number, I hoped I had some kind of chance with you'. "Who are you texting?" Chance asked glancing over at my phone screen. "Just a friend" I said. "Liv a friend doesn't call you cute and say they wanted a chance with you" He said the anger in his voice beginning to show. "But that doesn't matter because I don't like him, at all. I promise you" I said trying to reassure Chance. "I'm not going to have someone tear us up especially when we are in such a good place at the minute" Chance said his voice being slightly raise. "Well then maybe if you actually had the balls to ask me to be your girlfriend I would have something to say when guys ask me if I'm single" I said standing up for myself but you could hear my voice begging to crack. "B-but" Chance said stuttering before walking out of the room and slamming the door. "We should probably go with him" Jake said cautiously. "Good idea" I said rolling my eyes.

The boys walked out and instantly Erika asked if I was ok. "That was the right thing to do, right?" I asked. "Liv its true, he hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend yet so he can't exactly control you" Tessa said. "If anything he should come to you to say sorry" Erika said. "I've just messed up this whole trip" I said a tear slipping out my eye. "No you haven't" Erika said sitting next to me to comfort me Tessa came and sat next to me on the other side. "You still have all of us, just because you and him had an argument doesn't mean you'll stay mad at each other forever" Erika said. She was right. "I just need to delete that guys phone number now" I said picking up my phone. I had left him on seen from earlier and I wasn't going to explain to him why I was deleting his number. I clicked on his contact and deleted it completely, along with the conversation. I looked at the time and saw it was 11pm, I should probably go to sleep. "I'm gonna sleep guys, I need to clear my head" I said getting underneath my covers and cuddling up to them. "Night Liv" Tessa and Erika both said at the said time. With that I fell asleep.

-

Oooo drama. This isn't as long as other chapters, but hey I tried. Anyway comment if you enjoyed and leave suggestions in my messages. Thanks for reading, I hope you all have an amazing day. Bye x