chapter 16

*9 days later*

I woke up with Chances arms wrapped around me. We didn't do anything last night, just watch a movie in my room. Tessa went home for the night to get a few things. Me and Chance didn't normally sleep in the same bed, in fact this was the first night we had. I felt safe when he had his arms around me.  I realised that he wasn't awake yet so I wiggled out of his arm and went into the bathroom and showered. I realised I didn't bring any clothes into the bathroom with me so I had to wrap my towel around me. I walked back into the room to see Chance was awake. "Morning" I smile. "Morning" Chance said looking up from his phone. He smirked as he saw me in just a towel. "Wanna take the towel off?" He said as his smirk grew. "Hell nah" I laughed. I picked up my clothes and went back into the bathroom and changed. I wore blue denim jeans, a black cropped top and a camp bomber jacket with black combat boots. I walked out the bathroom and sat by the mirror and started to do my makeup. "Ooo you look stunning" Chance said sitting next to me. "Thank you" I laughed while doing my makeup. He grabbed my hair brush and started brushing my hair really gently. "You do realise that won't do anything" I laughed. He then started to actually brush my hair. "Do you want to straighten my hair for me?" I asked him. "You'd have to show me first but sure" he laughed. I finished doing my makeup while Chance continued to brush my hair. I plugged the straighteners and sat back down by the mirror again. I showed him how to do it without burning me or himself and he got the hang of it. I snapchatted a video of him doing it from over my shower and captioned it 'Chance should be a hairdresser 🙆🏼😂'. A few minutes later Tessa walked in "Awh you guys are so cute" she immediately said. We both laughed and Tessa called for Jake to come and vlog us. Soon enough he was in our room vlogging me and Chance. "Look at these cuties" Jake said putting the camera in both of our faces. After a few minutes Jake and Tessa were both sitting on T's bed talking. "Tessa have I done this right?" Chance said running the brush through my hair one more time. Tessa walked over and moved Chance out the way and straightened a few bits that were still wavy. Jake got his camera out again and pointing it at me and Tessa. "Lessa is real! Lance isn't!" I said and Tessa laughed at me. "I'm hurt" Chance said frowning. "Awh you big baby" I laughed.

It was about 6pm and tomorrow we were going to Disney. I still needed to pack so while everyone was downstairs or out I went to my room to pack all the stuff I needed. I opened my wardrobe to see what I could pack, I picked up three pairs of shorts and a pair of ripped jeans. I packed fishnet tights to wear with my jeans. I put in 5 tops just incase any of them got ruined. I packed all of my essentials expect my phone charger. I ended up sitting in my room with Tessa for the rest of the night while everyone else was doing whatever. We got hungry and decided to order postmates because we were really really hungry. I helped Tessa pack her stuff for Disney and then we fell asleep.

*Disney Day!!*

I woke up excited as fuck. It was 7am and we were leaving at 8am. I showered and put on minimal makeup. I wore shorts and a white tank top. I put on one of Chances hoodies he left in my room and I was ready to go.

Finally it got to 8am and everyone took their stuff downstairs to the van. I get in and sit in the second row closest to the window. Tessa and Erika both sat next to me. I got my vlog camera out of my backpack and started vlogging Tessa and Erika. We were all so excited, I'd only been to Disney once when I was younger for my 10th birthday. The trip took and hour and for the entire time Me, Erika and Tessa talking about what we were gonna do and that we were all gonna share a room. We were so hyped.

Finally we got to our resort and we all piled out of the van. Me and the girls instantly dibs sharing a room together. We took our luggage to our room and decided that we would take it in turns to sleep in the double bed only. Every other night we would share the other double bed. For example, Erika would sleep in the double bed alone on the first night while me and Tessa would sleep in the other double bed together.

This next few days were gonna be so amazing!

-

Another short and rushed chapter I'm so sorry but thank you for reading, hope you enjoyedddddd. Sorry if something doesn't make sense just comment and I'll change it. Bye x