She Will Be Loved

Summer's pov: 
I wake up with a shooting pain through my head. I winced, and tried sitting up. Looking around I see I'm in a room, a white room. 
With all these machines hooked up to me. I looked at them, trying to remember when happened, but all I do is draw a blank.

I turn my head to see Louis sitting in a chair, sleeping with his head against the hospital window. 
"Louis", I tried saying loudly, but my throat hurt too much, so it came out quitily. 

He steered in his sleep, but didn't wake up, sighing, I looked at the side table beside me and see a small plastic cup, picking it up, I try as hard as I can to throw at Louis. 
It hit his arm, he steered a little more till his eyes started to open. Finally. 

"Louis", I said again quietly.
He fully opened his eyes now, looking over at me with wide eyes, and running over. 

"Summer, your awake! I'll go get the doctor", he said, running out the room. I sighed, he didn't even let me get a word in.
Laying back down I wait for the doctor and Louis to come back.
As the door opens Louis, the doctor, and my mum, dad and brother come in.

"Oh Summer", My mother says, running over to me, and hugging me, I wince a little from the pain.
"Sorry love", she says backing up, and giving me a small smile, I smile back at her, and then turn my attention to the doctor.

"Um, so what happened?" I said, giving him a confused look.
"You were in a bad car accident Ms.May, your very lucky nothing to major happened to you", he said smiling over at me.

I nodded my head, waiting for him to go on.
"Your gonna have some shooting pains in you, so take these pills in the morning after breakfast, after lunch and after dinner", he said hanging over a white bag with my pills.

"Also, rest a lot, drink a lot of water, and I think you'll be perfectly fine", he finished off, giving me a wide smile, I nodded my head and returned a small smile back.

"Uh when can I leave?" I asked him after a few seconds.
"You can leave as soon as your parents sign some papers", He says, looking over to my parents.
"Oh yeah sure", My dad said, my mum nodding her head agreeing. They follow the doctor out of the room and to his office with my little brother.

As they leave, I turn my head and look at Louis.
"You don't have memory loss right?!" Louis asks panicked, I shook my head no.
"Lou if I had memory loss I don't think I would remember you", I said laughing, he laughed too.
"Oh yeah", He said.

Despite me and Harry not dating anymore, I'm still good friends with Louis, I mean were practically siblings, we treat each other like brother and sister, so ruin a perfectly good friendship like that over one person? 

That's when it all clicked in my mind, Niall was in the car with me. The car hit his side. Where was Niall? Was he alright? Is he.. dead?
Of course, it couldn't have been that bad..
Instead of freaking over these questions in my mind, I decided to actually ask Louis about Niall, I mean he should know.. right?

"Louis? What happened to Niall? He was in the car with me!", I said, panicking now.
"Shh, Summer listen okay?" He said, calming me down. I nodded my head, and waited for him to continue. 

"The driver hit Niall's side of the car, he got hurt bad.. Summer, Niall's in a coma", Louis said as calm and slow as he could.

My eyes widen, and I kept shaking my head. Seriously? No.. no he can't be, he'll wake up though.. I know he will.

"Will he be alright?" I asked as quite as I could to Louis.
"Can't tell", he said, shrugging his shoulders. I tear left my eye, I remember what happened before we crashed.

We left Mickey's cafe, I was drinking my coffee, as Niall was in the middle of a sentence, he was gonna ask me something.. And I'm more then positive he was gonna ask me out.. 

"I need to go see him!" I said, throwing the blanket off of me.
"Whoa whoa, hold up, let me help you, you can't walk that well yet, your gonna fall", Louis said, taking my right arm and putting it around his neck, while helping me walk.

We got to Niall's room, I looked though the window. He said wire hooked up to him almost every where. You could tell he was in a deep sleep.. more like a coma..
Another tear escaped my eye, as I held on top Louis' arm, and got him to help me in the room, and onto the chair beside Niall's bed.

"Oh Niall", I said, taking his hand in mine. Louis then realized that I wanted to be alone with him, so quietly slipped out the room, closing the door on his way out.

"Why you? Why not me? I tried w-warning you, Niall", I said, crying even more now, putting my head down on his hand.

I took a deep breath, and thought on an idea.
Niall told me once that one of his favourite songs is 'She Will Be Loved' by Maroon 5. Taking another deep breath, in my shaky voice I started to sing for him.

(Song on the side ---->)

"Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself 
He was always there to help her

She always belonged to someone else 

I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow I want more

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved

Tap on my window, knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along, yeah
My heart is full and my door's always open
You come anytime you want, yeah.

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved

I know where you hide alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls

Yeah

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain, oh.
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved

Please don't try so hard to say goodbye

Yeah, yeah.

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain

Please don't try so hard to say goodbye"

Finishing off the song, I started to cry again.
"Please Niall, wake up soon, for me? Please?" I pleaded.

Sighing once more, I grabbed the chair to help me stand up, ever s slowly I walked to the door, almost falling three times.
I turned around once more to look at Niall, hoping he would jump up smiling and happy and nothing was wrong. 

I opened the door, as Louis came to help and take me back to my room.

************************************************
A/N: heey lovelies!

It's literally 2:09am where I am, and I just updated for all you lil shits, feel blessed. haha :-)
Okk well, I really have nothing to say.. Um I trieeed making this chapter long, did it work? I don't know, tell me in the comments!

ALSO REMEMBER TO VOTE!
KAY BYEE

~M