Fate

500 years later

Percy was walking through the woods, looking for his mother. He had recently been visiting a camp full of demigods.

The camp consisted of mostly children of Zeus and Poseidon. (BTW The other Olympians like, Ares, Apollo, Artemis, Hermes etc. haven't been born yet)

Percy was looked up upon much to the dislike of the other Olympians. They were a big family and Percy cared for them all. The campers had been trained by the centaur Chiron.

Percy was intrigued by the centaur. He taught magnificently and was as wise as could be. Chiron was Percy's best friend and almost as close to him as Hades and Hestia.

Percy's favorite demigod was a son of Zeus. The son of Zeus' name was unknown to any, except his father. The other campers called him Zorn.

Zorn was a strange demigod. He had brown hair and purple eyes. He was thin and weak, but strangely seemed to be able to handle his own.

Percy would always talk to Zorn, but it would consist of a mere 8 sentences. Percy would always train the young godling, in hopes of him becoming a great leader.

Percy was walking through the forest when he saw a cave. Now caves usually are dark and mysterious, but this one seemed off. Yes, it was dark, yes it was mysterious, but something was . . . off.

Percy walked towards the cave and pulled out his sword Εφιάλτης. Nightmare. It was a mix of Stygian iron and Celestial bronze.

It was three feet long and turned into a ring that pulled shadows near it.

When Percy reached the cave he knew there was Mist placed around it. He immediately walked into the cave, with his sword at the ready.

He felt a presence coming out of the shadows to his right. He swung. He stopped an inch from the woman's neck.

"Holy shit mum! Don't scare me like that!" Percy said wide-eyed. Rhea glared at her son.

"Perseus! Language!" Rhea scolded.

"Sorry mum." Percy replied sheepishly.

Percy immediately straightened, wondering what his mother was doing in a cave.

"Hey mum?" Percy questioned.

"Hmm. . . Oh yes! What would you like Perseus?" Rhea said, returning from her own world.

"What are you doing in a cave? It's so dark and creepy." Percy said, starting to feel cold.

Rhea just raised her eyebrow at her son. "Well after your sibling banished me to this cav-" Rhea started.

"Wait. WHAT?!" Percy said, starting to shake with rage.

Rhea whom didn't seem to notice this continued.

"Yes well, after they banished me I have been living here for the last five hundred years."

Percy looked at his mother before attempting to pull her through the Mist. Rhea just looked like she was being pushed into the ground and smoothed like a pancake when Percy kept on trying to pull her.

"Wow, this is some very strong Mist." Percy muttered to himself. Rhea just nodded from the other side.

"Yes, I have been trying for the past few centuries and it won't budge." Rhea said, before her form flickered once.

"Mom? What's wrong?" Percy asked, as he walked back into the cave.

Rhea sat down and Percy followed suit.