Worst Nightmare (part 2)

alice pov

When i got home i showed my mom the cut. she said it was pretty bad, so she took the hospital. I couldn't do anything my phone died. They took me in a room and told me they had put stitches. i kept wondering to myself is drew is thinking about me.

drews pov

I HAVE BEEN CALLING ALICE ALL DAY AND SHE ISN'T ANSWERING ME!! Have i gone crazy i dont know anymore. I just wanna see her so bad. i called her dad and he told me that she was in the hospital, honestly i can tell that her dad hates me. I drove over to the hospital asap. i went to her room and she was their sitting on the bed with headphone plugged into her phone. then she layed down and fell asleep. I went and press on her home button what song she was listening to. It had to be my favorite song YOUNG. I paused the music and started to sing.

"YOUNG WE WERE SO YOUNG WHEN WE THOUGHT WE LEARNED HOW TO LOVE.

FOUGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING LED TO DYSFUNCTION! BUT WE JUST GOTTA OWN THAT ####. DON'T LET IT GO LIKE THIS. MAYBE WE CAN GO FROM THIS, YEAH.

WE BOTH KNOW I GONE TOO FAR WHEN I WRECKED YOUR CAR AND ALMOST FOUGHT YOUR FATHER WHEN HE PUSHED ME IN THE YARD. AND ALL THOSE NIGHT WE SNUCK OUT, LIKE TO MET UP IN THE BAR. DON'T WORRY MY LOVE, WERE LEARNING TO LOVE . BUT It'S HARD WHEN WERE YOUNG. 

i sang to her some of the nurses came in the room and took video but i didnt mind. she turned around and smiled. i hugged her to tight she was begging me for air. i let go and kissed her. The nurses were still in the room and they all said awe at the same time. i took pictures with some of them.  " So you do have a lot of fans, and i am one of them!" she told me 

  " you will always be my favorite!" i told her as she blushed. 

   The docter let here go, but i ad a suprise for her.

hey guys its me yahoo.  what will drew giver her i honsetly thought this part was cheesey. and BTW i have bad grammar sorry.