LIFE

Alice's POV

It had to be more than an 40 min drive to Alan Walker studio. I turned up the radio and New York City was on. I quickly turned it off.

"Hey why did u take it off?" Drew said sadly. Instead i started to sing Inside out.

BENT YOU CHEST OPEN SO I CAN REACH YOU HEART> I NEED TO GET INSIDE OR I'LL START A WAR> WANNA LOOK AT THE PIECE THAT MAKE YOU WHO YOU ARE> I WANNA BUILD YOU UP THEN PICK YOU APART. Then drew joined in.

LET ME SEE THE DARK SIDE AS WELL AS THE BRIGHT>I'M GONNA LOVE YOU INSIDE OUT> I'M GONNA LOVE YOU INSIDE OUT> LET ME SEE THE DARK SIDES AS WELL AS THE BRIGHT> I'M GONNA LOVE YOU INSIDE OUT>I'M GONNA LOVE YOU INSIDE OUT>I'M GONNA LOVE YOU INSIDE OUT.

I'M GONNA PICK YOUR BRIAN AND GET TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS > SO I CAN READ YOUR MIND WHEN YOU DON'T WANNA TALK> AND CAN I TOUCH YOUR FACE BEFORE YOU GO> I COLLECT YOUR SCALES BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW

ALL The three of us laughed after we finished. But I didnt know that Alex started a live so more 10k were hearing. I looked at alex then chuckled. Through the mirror i saw drew looking at me and smiling. We got to the studio then a lady came outside and took us inside.

"okay Miss alice, you and your friends will be waiting for Mr. alan in here, he will be out in a bit." she said getting paper work.

"okay thank you.'' i replied. A few seconds later he came out will a black mask covering his mouth and nose.

"okay then you are Alice right?" he asked sitting next to me.

" yeah." i said back

"oh and who are they, i am just wondering they look fimilar but i just cant remember them?" he asked me looking at me in the eye. And great not this again i hate it when people do that except for Drew.

" oh yeah sorry this is Drew and Alex." i said loosing eye contact with him.

"Hi were from the chainsmokers." they both said

" Hi, okay so alice i invited you here today cause someone showed me remixes you made for my songs." he said getting up

'' yeah?" i asked

"so were are gonna write a new song and your friends can help." he said looking me

"okay are u guys fine with that." i looked at drew and alex. They both nodded. I walked over to the piano were drew was sat down and stared to play with him. '' here try this" i said as i gave him a new melody. I got up ans smiled. I got to a small desk I got a paper and pencile and started to write. ( just pretend they never came up with this song) Then i got the greatest song idea, i put one headphone in and wrote away.

YOU WERE THE SHADOW TO MY LIGHT> DID YOU FEEL US> ANOTHER START> YOU FADE AWAY> AFRAID OUR AIM IS OUT OF SIGHT> WANNA SEE US >ALIVE. but them i got a 2 idea for a song. But i will stick with the one i have.

WHERE ARE YOU NOW> WHERE ARE YOU NOW> WHERE ARE YOU NOW> WAS IT ALL IN MY FANTASY> WERE YOU ONLY IMAGINARY< WHERE ARE YOU NOW.

ATLANTIS>UNDER THE SEA>UNDER THE SEA>WHERE ARE YOU NOW>ANOTHER DREAM>THE MONSTERS RUNNING WILD INSIDE OF ME> I'M FADED>I'M FADED.>SO LOST> I'M FADED>I'M FADED> SO LOST> I'M FADED.

THESE SHALLOW WATER, NEVER MET> WHAT I NEEDED>I'M LETTING GO>A DEEPER DIVE>ETERNAL SILENCE OF THE SEA<I'M BREATHING,ALIVE.

WHERE ARE YOU NOW>WHERE ARE NOW<UNDER THE BRIGHT< BUT FADED LIGHTS<SET MY HEART ON FIRE<WHERE ARE U NOW>WHERE ARE YOU NOW>

WHERE ARE U NOW> ATLANTIS>UNDER THE SEA>UNDER THE SEA>WHERE ARE YOU NOW<ANOTHER DREAM>THE MONSTERS RUNNING WILD INSIDE OF ME>I'M FADED<I'M FADED>SO LOST<I'M FADED.

The song i just created was perfection. " hey Alice." i heard a voice say behind me.

"oh hey sorry." i turned around and it was Alan and Drew and alex.

"we saw that you had a song." Alan said

"yeah i guess i do." i said smiling

"Can we see it?'' drew asked

"yeah sure i am gonna go get some water." i said as i got up and handed them the paper. i got out of the room and went outside for a little. I let the warm summer air and the hot sun rays soak into my skin. I sat down on a bench and looked my instagram.

Drew's POV

We all looked at the song and it was amazing. But if she ever did get famous she would be going on tour. maybe she will be going on tour with me.

" So Drew?" i heard alan say

"yeah?" i replied

" Does Alice have a boyfriend?" he asked

"mm yeah." i said at that moment i death stared him for a second.

"oh okay good to know." he said getting the paper and going to the piano.

Oh No i swear if he tried to take alice away from me. We all saw alice walk in the room.

"so how did you guys like the song." she asked looking at us

"it was really good but i just wanna know how the melody goes?" Alan asked

"oh its easy watch let me show you." she walked over to the piano. sat down and stared to play the melody.

"okay here u play this side i and i play the other." she told him

I saw that he tried to hold her hand but she rejected. That's my girl. As she got up she dropped a paper. I quickly got it and stuffed it in my pocket.

"guy we need take a picture!!" alice said

"okay coming." we all said

alex was in the back alan behind Alice and i was in front of alex.

"uhg." Alice said as she walked out of the room

"what happened." i asked

they both shruged." Alex i think we should go." i told alex and he nodded. We both walked out.

We saw alice in the car with her head down. "guys wanna go to the beach?" she asked

"yeah sure lets go we can buy swimming suits in the stores they have." i said

Alice