25.) questions

Alice's POV
I haven't seen drew all day and I really didn't care. I got out I was wearing short with a maroon shirt and maroon vans. I curled my hair and put some makeup on. I wait for Shawn to come downstairs.
     "We don't have to be ordinary. Make your best mistakes. Cause we don't have the time to be sorry. So baby be the life of the party." I sang to myself.
        "Mm not bad." Shawn said putting on his shoes. I rolled my eyes playfully. "You look beautiful!" Shawn said as his cheeks get red. "You don't look to bad yourself." I said back.
       "Wait you have a tesla?" Shawn said as his eyes grew wide."wait you never noticed." I said laughing. "Nope." He said like a girl. We got there they took us back stage. "Okay Shawn there are girls wait for a meet and greet them after q and a's." One of the body guards said.
   After the M&G were done they took me and him into a room with a fans. I sat in the back and looked at Shawn answering questions. "Hi Shawn this is my question, who it that girl who was with you at the airport." She asked. Shawn then looked at me then back to the fan. "Oh umm she's my best friend." He said turning ready. I walked were Shawn was at sat down with him.
    "OmG it's Alice." All the fans said. I laughed it was pretty fun. "Where  did you guy meet?" One fan asked.
       "We met on tour he was opening for the chainsmokers we would hang out at each other's hotels." I said and he hugged me.  All of the fans awed and one yelled "yeah just best friends." She said. Me and Shawn both laughed.
       The concert started and it was amazing. After the concert was done he had another q and a. "OMG she back!!" All of the fan said as I walked into the room. There was this girl taking pictures of me and Shawn. I walked up to her and told her if she wanted to take a selfie. She nodded.
"Okay hi I am ally, umm can you guys plz take really cute pictures!!" A girl said. We both nodded took our phone out. He kissed my cheek and we posted it. I laughed then looked at the comments.
"Shawn do you know you are a meme?" One fan said all the way from the back. Shawn looked confused. He looked at me the said "what is a meme?". I put my hands over my face. "Shawn... your such a grandpa!" I said laughing. "Look this is a meme of you." I said showing him. He laughed.
We both were on our hands leaning back. Then I felt his hand on mine. I saw a fan take a pic of our hands then I quickly took our hands apart.