music

Alice's POV
    Later that night, I got bored so I started to make remixes and covers. To be honest I wanna start a YouTube channel and put my music on there. It would be more crazy if I became YouTube famous. I already now that drew is famous so maybe he can help me. I got up from the chair and headed for the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and put on some sweat pants and a black crop top. As I opened the door I saw drew climbing getting in my room with a guitar.
      "Ummmmmm?" I said looking at him
     " hey Alice got bored so I wanted to come over." He said as he got his guitar from the floor, I brought this so we can maybe do some cover?" He ask me.
     " mmm yeah sure I guess!" I said as I went to my dj booth,
" okay so this is where the covers and remixes happen" I told him as I showed his everything.
            Drew's POV
   OMG!!! I like Alice. Everytime I am near her I feel strange. Like I have butterflies in my stomach. I just never want to leave her side. I saw her showing me anything.
   " so do u wanna do a cover/ remix for inside out?" I asked her.
  "OMG YESS, that has to be my favorite song!" He said almost yelling
   We both sat on a chair at her rest where her dj things are at. I stared to play the melody to inside out.
   " wait actually I wanna here u do it." I said to her
   " okay then!"
            Alice's POV 
   I turned to the booth then found the melody to inside out. I played it then I can tell that drew was looking at me. Then came the singing.
   Bend your chest open so I can reach your heart.
I need to get inside before I start a war
I wanna look at the piece that make you who u are.
  I wanna build you up and take you apart.
Then at this part I started to change the beat
Let me see your dark sides as well as your bright.
I gonna love you Inside out
I gonna love you inside out
Let me see the dark side and well as your be bright
I gonna love you Inside out
  Then I started to play the edm part.
  I gonna love you Inside out

I finished then I saw drew

looking at me all eyes wide open.

" what?!" I said giggling
  " it's just your amazing" he said as I felt my checks heating up.
    After all of that we went down stairs and watched a movie. Later on I fell asleep cuddling into his chest.

Hey hey hey guys.