Tristan's Ill

Y/N POV;
You was cooking a roast dinner for you and Tristan,you had the radio on but you addventurly (I think that's how u spell it lol) you got bored of the sound of the news mans voice so you turned it off.

After,you put the roast potatoes in,you heard a knock on your front door.You decided to go and answer it,you walked to your old,wooden door that was painted brown.

You opened to door,to reveal Joe and Tris,you was very confused on what's going on as he was meant to be at the studio with the other boys working on there new album.

"Hello Y/n"Said Joe.

"Whats going on?"you say confused.

"Tris has came home early because he wasn't feeling very well and he was sick a couple of times"Joe says

"Who helped him?"You mention.

"James did"Tris replied quietly.

"Okay thanks for telling me Joe also,thanks for bringing him home."You say.

"No problem Y/n! And Tristan your gonna have a couple of days off."Joe says walking away to his car.

You and Tristan walked into the kitchen,you sat Tristan in a chair while,you went to the medical cupboard to get some paracetamol and you grabbed a cold drink of water.You gave tris the water,and carefully watched him slowly sip it.

"Hey! Why don't you go to bed"You whisper.

"O-okay ni-night ba-babe."He says

"Night babe get some rest."You say as he walks up the stairs.

You quickly ate dinner scrapping Tristan's bit in the bin,so you can go up stairs and cuddle Tristan.

A/N:I'm actually listening to Burn rn "We should watch this burn"
This whole weekend I've been to parties;my family's bd

Also,happy Father's Day
(I've now got  Th Vamps I wish it could be Xmas on lmao)

-Rebecca 😂❤️
-322 words