The boys make fun of you (Connor)

They make fun of your laugh.

Your Pov:
Connor wanted you to go to the studio with him,which you kindly said yes.
Both of you,walked into the studio hand in hand,cherishing your love together,you unclamped your hands and headed to a seat,"Hey Y/N" James says while looking at his home-screen,"Hey Jamesy" you replied using the cute nickname you gave him.
You saw Con go into the recording booth,and Brad coming out of it,"Oh hey Y/N" He says smiling,"Hey bear"You also say using his nickname.

"Guys I have an amazing joke to tell you"Tris said getting all excited,"Ok let me hear"James tells him,knowing it's probably going to be terrible.

"Wanna hear a terrible joke?"Tris read from his phone.

"Erm yes"You told him.

"Paper" He said giggling.

"Pretty tear-able,huh"

You,James and Brad looked confused and looked at each other.All you heard was Tristans laughter and thigh slapping.

"That was a bad joke Tris"Brad says trying not to laugh.

"Okay  I've got a joke"James tells everyone."Okay go head"we all say.

"What do you call a bear without any teeth?" He says looking at our lost faces.

"A GUMMY BEAR"James yells laughing because of how bad it was.

You and the three boys cracked out laughing,you knew you had a terrible laugh,but that didn't stop you laughing until,everyone stopped laughing part from you.
You then realised the boys started to laugh,but you stayed quite.

"What's going on uh?"Connor says walking out of the booth.

"W-we a-are just laughing at your girlfriends terrible laugh"Tris said holding his stomach,due to laughing too much.

"Her laugh sounds like a goat" James laughs with tears rolling down his tanned face.

"Oi what's wrong with her laugh? It makes her who she is,it's part of her personality."Connor yelled getting angry.

"Woah Con calm down"Brad says.

"No I won't calm down,you shouldn't mock y/n or anyone with something they cannot change about them selfs"Connor says,looking at the boys then he walks out of the room.

"Jeez,does he not understand a joke?"
Tris says calmly.,"I guess not"You butted in.

"Let me go after him,won't be long"You say walking out of the studio.
You noticed Connor leaned against the wall,head in hands,it sounds like he is crying.
You walk,quietly over to him,"Connor" you whisper,"Y/N you're okay?"
"Of course I am Con,I'm fine with them laughing at me,but thanks for sticking up for me."You tell him,wiping his tears away with your thumb.

"I'm sorry for misunderstanding,and for crying","It's okay Con,I love you"
I love you too"Cons saying kissing your pink pale lips.

A/N:
I hoped you'd enjoy this preference x

-Rebecca xx .