Tristan Imagine

He proposes :)

Your Pov:
You woke up feeling all positive,which you had put a big smile on your face anyways,today was yours and Tristan's 5 year anniversary,you still remember the day you met him.

*Adds flashbacks back noises*

You woke remembering what today was,you were going to see and meet your favourite band The Vamps,you had known them since it was only James and Brad anyways,you got dressed applied your make up and off you went (Yes you did leave 6 hours early because they're your favourite band).
Later on that day after you met your boys and spoke to them like you knew everything about them,it was the end of the concert,slowly you walked out trying to not get trapped,"Excuse me?"You heard someone say,while tapping your back,"Yeah" you looked at the man confused.
"Come with me"The security guard said (you assumed that's who he was).

After a long walk you was meet with a door,the man told you to knock,"Who is it?"You recognised that voice from somewhere,and that's when it hit you ,you was about to talk to the one and only,Tristan Evans.

*Back to normal noise*

You jumped out of bed,took a cold shower and had breakfast.
You noticed on your dining room table there was a letter that was addressed to you."To my love Y/N" it read,you picked it up opened it and started to read it.

"Good morning beautiful,I'm busy today,meet me at the beach at 7:00 pm wear your favourite dress.

Lots of Love
Tristan xxxx"

You smiled at the fact that he remembered your anniversary,underneath that smile was a sad smile which was not to be shown,that was because Tristan is busy and couldn't spend the whole day with you.

Later on that night,you started to get ready,you wore you favourite dress (it was a dark shade of red,but it wasn't too dark though),you applied a little bit of make-up and watched the clock 18:50pm your phone read,you started to head to the beach (it wasn't far from your house).

You arrived at the beach,you see Tris walk over to you,"Hello my beautiful lady" he says and you slightly blush "And hello my handsome man","Come with me" Tris said grabbing your hand and you both was starting to run.
As you got closer to Tristan's destination on the beach,you noticed flower petals was laid out in a heart shape.
"T-Tris?" You say,"You realise he isn't holding your hand and he isn't in front of you,you looked around until you heard Tris laughing,"Y/N babe turn around" you turned around and noticed that Tris was on one knee you stepped back in shock,"T-Tris what are you doing?"

"Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N,Thank you for being there for me,thank you for being you because that's amazing! I'm not going to drag on because I really want an answer" Tris giggled.

"So Y/N we you do the honours of becoming my beautiful,gorgeous wife?"
He said.

"Y-Yes" you replied,tears rolling down your cheeks,smiling at him while watching him put the ring on.

"It's gorgeous Tristan"You say in utter shock.

"I love you to infinity and beyond"Tristan said leaning in.

"And I love you to infinity and beyond too"You say back,kissing his perfect lips.

A/N:
I don't even know what this is 😂

@onmywayconnor
@smilefortristan
(IG)

-Rebecca xx