The boys makes fun of you (Tristan)

They make fun of your height difference.

Your Pov:
Tristan decided to invite the boys around to help him produce his new songs for the album,you both were sat downstairs stairs, playing with your little puppy Dobby (A/N Tris's dog irl but she's not a puppy).As you was so busy playing with little Dobby,you didn't even hear the door go and you didn't even see Tris get up to answer the door,you looked up and saw the boys,"Hey boys" You say welcoming them,"Hey Y/N" they all chant back.

Tris and the rest of the boys left you to go into the back-garden to Tris's little studio,while they were out they,you applied a little bit of make-up then watched a film,with little Dobby.

After the film,your phone pings,"Come to the studio babe x" you read,you headed to the back-garden to the studio,you open the door and walked in,"Y/n babe,can you listen to this for me","Of course I can",during the song you heard the boys giggling,you poked Tris's arm to tell him to stop the song (which he did).

"Brad,James,Con can you please tell me what you're laughing at?"You tell them showing your pain of you hating your hight.

"E-Erm we weren't laughing"Con replied.
"Liar" You say shaking.

"Just tell her guys,she already knows why"Tris buts in the help.

"Fine,we were laughing at the hight difference between,Y/n and You" Brad says,James slightly giggling.

"James McVey" you shout and he soon stops giggling.

"Look we're sorry Y/n" Con says.

"You better be"Tris replies.

"Tris,it's okay,I'm fine with it,I'm kinda use to it anyways babe"

"Well you shouldn't be,plus it okay to be a different height because it adds to your personality" he says bending down to kiss you.

"Aw I ship it"Brad says

"Me too"James and Con say.

A/N: I hope you'd enjoy this chapter.

-Rebecca x.