James Imagine

{Telling him you're pregnant}

Your Pov:
I have just finished peeing on the stick of the pregnancy test,as I felt ill the last few morning and the last time we had sex was about two weeks ago.
You went to your phone and put the timer on for three minutes,the alarm went off making  you jump out of your daydream.

You walked over to the test and slowly looked down with your hands trembling,you read the sign very slowly it officially read 'Positive',your eyes started stinging the hot tears rolled down your pale but now red as a rose cheek.
You were very worried about what James would say,praying that he doesn't leave you with your unborn baby.

You had found a special but fun way to tell James that you're pregnant,you decided to go out and grab some baby toys,you came back and placed them around downstairs of the house.
Then he would have to pick them up and if he didn't notice about you having baby you would tell him at dinner.

{A Couple Of Hours Later}

You was watching tv when you heard the front door go,"Hey babe I'm back"You heard your boyfriend say.
"Hey"you said back starting to get nervous.
It was about twenty minutes later when James came and sat down with you.
"Babe are you pregnant?"James asked

"Erm uh ermm yes"You replied not
knowing what to say next.

"How do you know"You spoke

"Because you left the pregnancy test in the bathroom sink"he says

"Please please don't leave me James with an unborn baby please I beg you"You say with tears running down your face.

"Y/N what are you on a bout I'm never gonna leave you when we have a child on the way I'm always going to love you till we die."James spoke.

"I love you James"You say

"I love you too Y/n"

"Now we have to pick up the baby toys"You sigh

"Wait why have you got baby toys"James said confused.

"Because James that was how is was going to tell you"You say

"Oh okay I'm sorry for ruing it"James replied

"Don't worry about it were going to have a princess or a little cheeky monkey"James says kissing you on the lips.

A/N:
Haven't Don't a James imagine yet,so here it is.
I'm sorry it's short x

~Rebecca

Word count:416💙