The wall begins

Reader, be Nepeta.
-
-
You are now Nepeta.

You brush your hair with your claws and smile in the reflection on the sleek black wall. You walk through the corridors of the dark building that you and your friends built on this meteor. You can't help but shiver at the cold air, it's nothing like your cave back at Alternia. Your heart tugs at your previous planet, but you keep your head up high, knowing that things will get better.

You teleport into the Computer lab. Most of your friends are here, and you are excited to see them, especially Equius!

You start walking towards Equius, but you sneak a glance at Karkat. He is clutching both sides of his head and grunting in furrstration as he sits at his computer. Maybe he is having an arguement with his past self again?

"Hey, Equius!" You say to him. He looks over to you and starts to sweat.

"Uh- Nepeta.. What do you need?" He says. He looks nervous. You look over and see a red mark on his face.

"Oh my! Who slapped you?"

"Aradia..." Equius says, a defeated sigh escaping from him. You look sorry for him. "I tried to hold her hand, then she hit me with her... Beautiful... Metal hand. Such destructive behavior should be l00ked over."

Nepeta, go to your shipping chamber.

You teleport to your blocked off room that contains chalk and your drawing tablet/ computer.

You pick up the black and blue chalk and start to draw Equius. You laugh at his broken glasses. It reminds you of  Aradia's love/hate for him. Aradia having Kismesitude love for Equius...?

"Oh gog..." You say and cover your flushed face. This is amazing! This ship is so dynamic...

You frantically draw robot Aradia, next to Equius. You draw Equius's expression as flirtatious, and Aradia's angry. Then you close them in a Spade. You giggle and run over to your Drawing tablet computer.

Nepeta, open up fresh blank page.

You open a new page in your Fanfiction files. You insides bubble as you start writing your new fanfiction.