A Hand to Hold

Reader, be Nepeta
-
-
Fuckin finally.

When was the last time you got to be this feline-fanatic, huh? It was way back in Part 1. Your contriving author now looks at you with a smug expression.

Why the hell didn't you ask me about Nepeta throughout this whole chmiel? Wow, were you too carried away with all the drama going on with Gamzee and all the other bispeciel fuckers that you forgot about Leijon's reticent suffering? Well, oh boy. Do I have a peice for you my friend. We are going to seek through this terrible bullfuckery together, arm in arm, our gazing pointing at the sun. Get ready to get fucked, through Nepeta's tearful grey blinders.

You slump against the wall, feeling an unsolicited emotional wave over your unprepared squandering ass. It's like the previous chapter wasn't enough for your heart. Is your once guiding and mischievous author becoming your adversary? How much of this torture will you be put through? You can't help but feel betrayed.

Enough with this lolly gagging, let's get back to the plot.

You are now Nepeta Leijon and oh Alternia's mighty you sure do look thin. Have you been eating regular meals? Your shaking hands confirm your question bitterly.

Lately you have been switching between the feelings of utter jealousy and pungent melancholy, to excitement and thrill. You showed the Mayor around your room a day ago, and his cute little eyes gawked at your shipping wall. He appreciated the fine detail and preperations that you accomplished.

"I had to go full on midnight-kitty-mode to get this!" You raised up the red chalk. "Terezi had it stashed in the corpse of a scalemate. But oh, oh no Mayor! Do not be afraid, for AC is noble to her hunting ancestry, and she was able to yank the chalk out without hesitation! Purrfect purrcision if I do say so myself!" After saying that, Mayor shrunk himself down in fright.

Sigh.. you pine for the opportunity to talk to that little guy again. He always cheers you up with his cute little drawings! Maybe you should go find him later and hang with him some more?

But no.. something else is on your mind. Every once in a hour you peek on the couples you have created. A feeling of exhilaration wiggles your toes whenever you see those teens in cahoots with each other! Its funny, and it's pretty stinkin cool that you created them!

You giggle in delight. What if an auspistice is formed in result of your blackrom and matesprit ships? Oh the dynamic emanations are endless!

Even though outcomes are favorable, (and also drolled apon), you sometimes feel jealous. Many of your friends are waist-deep in their respective quadrants, while you are in the outfield, looking in. You dip your paw in and out of the red hearts, but quickly draw back those thoughts.

His face is so cute though! Whenever he is grumpy, his eyebrows furrow and his narrow jaw closes in. Like an angry squirrel! Ahh... Sollux will always be in a place in your heart. Just thinking about it leaves you conflicted... what? Why... why is your face wet?

Oh dear.. you need to clean this mess up immediately! You wipe your sleeve across your eyes, but the water keeps pouring. Ugh... why are you crying..!! Why do you feel so lonely!!

------------
Karkat's p.o.v.
------------

Holy hell. Thank gog I am finally over my 'hangover'. The word just tastes sour in my mouth. Really, I can't believe it myself either. Karkat motherfucking Vantas... recovered from a trivial hangover! Wow! It's like our metaphoric messiah just declared me an aimless drunk, and now I am dumbfounded on how the fuck I have completed that title. It's going to be hard to recuperate my image.

Now I am in my room, and Dave is sleeping next to me. I smile and look down at him. His blonde hair is hung over his face in an unkempt manner. It makes my grin wide even more that he isn't conscious to see how messy his hair is. I mean, he would be so embarrassed to see it like this. Oh fuck ya. I'm going mess his hair up even more.

I tangle some of his strands and mess up his part. Take this, Strider. Your hair is gonna go to shit and you won't even notice. I giggle as I ruffle his hair and he is fast asleep.

"K...karkles... zzzz"  Dave murmurs. ...what? Is he dreaming about me? ....that's... wow, that's fucking stupid.

I put my hand over my mouth and stare blankly down at him. My face heats up when he rolls over and he is now facing me, still sleeping. His lashes rest on his cheeks and his lips pout. Oh shit... fucking hell he looks so attractive. What? No, I didn't think that just now.

I look around, look down, and quickly kissed his forehead. My heart jolts when his eyes open. Oh fuck I was caught.

"Getting... eager aren't we?" He rubs his eyelids and then looks up at me with those amazing crimson eyes.

I realize that both of my hands are on the floor on both sides of his torso, and my body is looming over his. Oh damn, what am I doing.  I quickly get off of him and cross my arms. "Like fuck I am."

Dave slides his hand up my sleeve and his cold soft skin on my arm sends me a shiver. "Yeah right. I can see that eagerness-lust stare from miles away, dude."

"L-lust what?!" I splutter. Dave just looks up at me and wiggles his eyebrows. Damnit.