Put on a Show

Karkat's p.o.v.
-------

Dave sits up, his elbows held back for support. He looks at me and takes off his shades. "You said you like these sick eyes, didn't you?"

What is he trying to get at? Of course I do! I told him that they are beautiful when I first saw them. "Yes of course. I love them." I smile down at him and hold his hand.

I leans close to me and smirks. My body starts to shake and I feel so nervous... Why do I feel this way so much? It's like the first time he kissed me all over again.

"Dave..?"

He looms over me, his hands on the floor and I lean back. "How about you show me how much you love them..." He murmurs and kisses my lips. My eyes widen as his lips pushes on mine. A moan escapes from me and I kiss him back. His hand travel up my shirt and my skin shivers under his.

"Ahh... D-Dave this is..." I try to say between kisses. "So sudden.." I breathe and he draws back.

He looks down at me and cocks and eyebrow. "If you don't want to, you dont have to."

What do I say? Yes, he startled me... And I hate him for that.. But he is turning me on.. "Dave..." I whisper. My grip on his neck tightens and a new sort of confidence flows through me. Could I continue this? "It's fine." I mumble and pull him down with me.

I roll over and I am on top of him now. His eyes widen and I lock my lips on his. His lips move against mine and I kiss him hungrily. He moans softly and his hands travel down my waist. I remove my lips from his and work around his collar bone.

"Wow, Kitkat. I didn't know you had this side of yo- ahh.." He gasps when I bite his skin. My face blushes and I lick the blood off and kiss his neck. "Whoa.. What the hell was that..." He asks me. I look down at him and his hand is on his neck and his face is completely red.

"Did I do something wrong..?" Oh gog I probably did.

Dave lets go of his neck and it stopped bleeding. He looks at his hand that has a little bit of his blood on it and smiles. "I mean... It hurt but at least you had good intentions." he looks back up and me and holds out his hand. A trail of red blood is running down his finger and a small ping sets off in my heart. I shouldn't have bit that hard.

"What ever you are thinking, stop thinking it." Dave tell me and raises his hand closer to my lips. "Finish what you started and show me." Holy fuck he just said that. Oh my fucking gog this is amazing and also stressful.

------
Dave's p.o.v.
------

Holy fuck I just said that.

My face burns and he looks down at my hand. The sting on my neck is now dull and I'm not bothered by it anymore. In fact... It turned me on a little. Karkat puts his lips to my fingers and starts to lick the blood off. His warm tongue runs along my finger, and then his lips wrap around it. Oh my god.

Once he is done, he leans down to my neck and kisses it. "I'm sorry." He mumbles and kisses my neck again. "I went too far I'm sorry.. I'm sorry."

"Don't be so apologetic.." I smile at him. I bring his lips back down to mine and we continue to kiss. My hands slide up his shirt and his breath hitches by my touch. Karkat takes off my shirt too and stares down at my chest.

"Well that's different than what I expected." He says slowly. His hand searches around my chest and looks at my nipples. I laugh at his curiosity. "I'll get used to it." He chuckles.

Well you better get used to it. I think to myself. Karkat begins to kiss my chest and my face heats up even more. Then his hands start to slide down my pants. My stomach floats with butterflies and I looks at him.

"Whoa whoa, Karkat. Are you sure? What if..." I start to say but Karkat pushes his lips on mine, and slides his hand into my pants. My member starts to feel the pleasure of him rubbing me. I moan into his kiss as his hands move faster. I wrap my legs around him and he starts to suck on my collar bone. "Ahh..-ah." I gasp and moan. He sucks harder on my skin, making a hicky.

My back arches and I release in my pants. An uncomfortable feeling overwhelms me. Damnit these are my God Tier pants.

Karkat helps me up and I sit in front of him, our faces a red mess. "Well damn, Strider. You really let yourself go."

I punch his shoulder lightly and laugh. "Shut up." I mumble and kiss his forehead. Suddenly my pants become dry and my eyes widen "Oh fuck where did it go."

"What?"

I stare in shock for a moment, and then burst out laughing. "Oh my god it's true. They really do stay perma-clean."

"Wasn't that a joke you told me a long time ago?" Karkat says, his voice laced with astonishment.

"Well ya. I told you that because they never smelled bad for however long I wore them. But I didn't know they would clean up like this." I laugh and look down at my pants. I lift the opening up to look inside and Karkat's face blushes.

"Idiot! Don't look in there!" He yelps and slams his hands down on my crotch. I shriek in pain.

My body shakes and I have probably lost all of my esteem. "K-karkat... You totally... Just ... Smashed my dick..." I mumble, my voice high.

"What is that." Karkat asks and I glare at him. What the fuck.

"Forget it." I mutter and hold his shoulder. I relax my body and try to reel back from the pain. This fucking idiot. I love him though. "It's ...fine."

--------
Karkat you dumbass