Kanaya x Rose

Rose is doing her usual daily tasks in her room, such as organizing and reading wizard books. She finally finished the gift she was going to give to Kanaya.

Suddenly, an earth - pinecone, whatever a pinecone even is, hit her window and Rose looked out to see Kanaya waving at her from the ground. Kanaya then climbed up and entered her room through the window.

"Kanaya, what are you doing here?" Rose asks the troll standing before her. Kanaya's skin is so much different in person, it makes her look like a vampire.

Kanaya sits on Rose's human-bed and smiles. "I just thought I would stop by and see this magical room myself."

Rose's eyes light up and she runs to her bookshelf. "Oh, I can't wait to show you my favorite books and documentaries!" She grabs a couple of books such as 'Dream Bubbles' by Charles Dutton, 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone' by J.K. Rowling, 'Wizard Sightings of 1945' by Ian McKellen, and 'Knitting for ASSHOLES' by Buckminster Funnyuncle.

As Rose plops that books down, making it creek, Kanaya looks over at the green box in the middle of the room. "What is that?"

"Oh, that is your present, do you wish to open it now?"

Kanaya nods her head in agreement and Rose picks up the box and gives it to Kanaya. Rose knows that if John was here, he would yell, "What's in the box?!"

Kanaya pulls out a black knitted sweater with red and jade green trim. Kanaya almost shutters at the poor fashion, but then she spots the purple bow on the back of it and she smiles wide. "Oh, thank you, Lalonde! This is great taste."

As Rose helps her put it on, she says, "Oh, no. You don't have to call me by my last name. This isn't Japan. Just call me Rose. Not Lalonde, not Rose-The-Human, just Rose." She straightens out Kanaya's sweater at the bottom and Kanaya holds her breath as they look at eachother for a moment.

"It looks.. Great on you." Rose looks at Kanaya, not removing her gaze.

"It does?" Kanaya says and looks down at it. "I believe so, too... Thank you.. Rose." Kanaya says and looks back at Rose.

Slowly, they lean in closer to each other and Kanaya reaches for Rose's hand. As their fingers touch, their whOLE WORLD EXPLODED! Nah I'm just kidding.

As their fingers touch, their lips intertwine and kiss each other softly. Slowly they become more passionate, and their hands grip tighter.

So this is what it's like to kiss a human? Kanaya thinks to herself.

So this is what it's like to kiss a troll? Rose also asks herself.

Rose pushes into their kiss and holds one side of Kanaya's jaw with her left hand, while the other is holding her hand.

Kanaya rests her hand on Rose's hip as they kiss deeper and deeper.

Once they part, they both laugh a little and look through Rose's books.

Well wasn't that lovely.