Strange Occurrences

Reader, be Nepeta.
-
-
You are once again, Nepeta.

After you finish your fanfiction, you wonder if you will make another chapter for this ship, but you decide that one is enough for now.

Bing!

You open up Trollian to see that Sollux is messaging you!

twinArmageddons began trolling ArsenicCatnip

---0---0---0---0---0---

TA:  Nepeta, Aradia and Equiu2 are acting weird.

AC: :3 *she purrs and rolls over and looks up at Sollux, a curious expression on her face.*

TA: Damnit, 2top with the roleplay. It get2 annoying.

AC: >:3 gosh, sorry!

AC: what do you mean by 'acting weird?'

TA: I mean, they are being really touchy-feely. Like, I know they had a thing for eachother, but thi2 i2 really overboard. It2 kinda gro22ing me out.

AC: what do you mean by.. 'Touchy-feely'?

TA: damnit how about you come to the common room and 2ee for yourself, if you are 2o fucking curiou2

twinArmageddons ceased trolling ArsenicCatnip

----

Nepeta, transport to common room.

Damnit! It seems like you cannot transport! Your delicious pile of sugar is blocking your transportilizer! You guess you have to use Equius's for now. He wont mind because he is off doing something with Aradia.

You open your door into Equius's room filled with towels and the underlying odor of sweat. You stand on top of the transportilizer and appear in the entryway to the common room.

You quietly open the door to see Kanaya backed in a corner, looking really uncomfortable as she is looking at the center on the room.

Your eyes shift towards the center of the room as you are confronted by Equius shamelessly making out with Aradia?! But this is no fairy-tale making out. He has his hands through her robotic-hair and their tongues are laced together in their kiss.

"O-oh my... Hopy shit..." You mutter as you watch your moirail feel up and down Aradia's body as they make out. You cover your mouth and back away slowly in shock.

Equius stops kissing Aradia and looks at you. "Nepeta, did I just hear you curse? You will stop now." He orders you like a father, whatever a human-father is.

You shake your head violently and glare at him. "What are you doing, Equius?! I mean, you are doing it infront of us, too! Don't you feel ashamed? What about you, huh Aradia? At least have some decency!" You realize that, even though the ship is unmistakably thriving at an acceptional rate, you are frustrated that your moirail never asked you for advice, never asked if you would guide him through his relationship! Equius is your best friend! How could he disregard you and make out infront of everyone.. Like... Like an animal?! You love their relationship, but you didn't want it to go down like this!

You cover your eyes with your sleeve and run away, crying. You teleport to Equius's room, and run into your room and lock the door. You slump on the floor and feel shaken up.

Why was this so sudden?! Right after you finished the fanfiction, Equius and Aradia and eating each other's faces like beasts!

....does this mean that your lustful ship came to life?