New Appearances?

Ok lets pretend that post scratch kids, (jake, dirk, roxy, and jane) are still at earth, Gamzee isn't insane, therefore all the trolls are alive (well, technically except tavros but oh well) and eridan didn't turn on them, so ya. All the trolls r alive and Rose and Dave join the trolls so I can write this fanfic better ok thank you.

----

Reader, be Nepeta.
-
-
You are now Nepeta.

That fanfic went pretty well! Rose and Kanaya are such a lovely couple. You give yourself a pat on the back.

You hear a door shut outside of your room. Oh gog, is it Equius?

You put your ear on your door and try to listen into his room.

"Come on, man... *muffled words* ou cant just go around 2nogging aradia in front of u2, get a room. And not thi2 room, poor Nepeta cant bare to li2ten to it or 2ee it too- *more muffled words*"

You realize that it is Sollux talking to Equius... Why Sollux? You are surprised that he is standing up for you.

"Yea, it's fucking irritating. Just when I thought catastrophic space shit was enough, and all kinds of universal tragedies were plenty on my fucking leader-plate, you decided to drop some of your - very open and invasive - relationship on it! It's like opening up a tenti-bulge porno on your computer, and just, leAVING IT THERE FOR ALL OF US TO FUCKING SEE!"

Wow, Karkat is there too?! Well, you aren't technically surprised about it. You lean in closer to your door to hear the voices better.

"Me and Aradia's relationship does not, and will not concern you." Equius says boldly.

Then you start to hear footsteps coming closer to your door. "Well, let'2 2ee what Nepeta'2 concern2 are." Sollux opens your door and you scoot backwards, seeing him and Karkat look at you with curiosity as Equius stands behind them.

Crap, you forgot to lock your door after Kanaya left!

---

Reader, be Kanaya.
-
-
You are now Kanaya.

You get the unsolicited urge to contact the female human via Trollian. You see her on a platform in front of a door. You ignore her surroundings and decide to message her anyway.

grimAuxiliatrix began trolling TentacleTherapist

GA: If You Don't Mind, I Would Like To Have A Word With You

GA: It Is About Human Courtship

TT: and what kind of question do you have in mind?

GA: Well, I Know That Humans Don't Recognize The Four Love Quadrants

GA: I'm Sure You Have Some Insight When KarKat Must Have Told You About It

GA: But Is Gaining Human Love More Intricate And More Of A Delicate Task Than I Have Inquired

TT: Kanaya, are you flirting with me?

GA: Well

GA: I Am Guessing I Am... If You Guess So Too

TT: I don't know what to say.

TT: I am getting the feeling that I am welcoming your coquettish behavior, with open arms.

TT: Let me tell you this,

TT: Meet me by the Alchemy Room.

TentacleTherapist ceased trolling grimAuxiliatrix

---

Kanaya, transportilize to Alchemy Room.