Memories Grabbing Their Hearts

Reader, be Terezi.
-
-
You are now Terezi.

You kneel on the floor, licking your lips. Your work here is done. Cleaning up the evidence of this interrogation was an easy task.

It wasn't the best feast, but it was a good opportunity. White chalk tastes like milk, not any milk, skim milk. The light and watery taste is left back in your mouth, and you shiver a little. It isn't amazing, but it is something.

You stand up and frown a little. Is Vriska still in the Common room? You are still a little mixed up about what you saw.. Well, felt.

You push a strand of your hair behind your ear as the remembrance shakes you up. The cut on her wrist was deep, but not deep enough to hit a major vein, fortunately. And it stretched diagonally down her wrist almost 3 inches in length. It feels like the first time again, the way her torn and bloodied skin felt under your thumb makes you shutter.

She doesn't seem like the type of person to self harm? She is always acting cool and boasts about her self asteem and accomplishments. She often gives the vibe that she likes herself, a lot. So it is confusing that she would harm herself like this.

Terezi, find your matesprit! U-uh, you mean, Find Vriska!

You set off, exiting the Computer Lab in a brisk manner. You shut the door behind you, and continue to smell your way through the halls.

Once you reach the Common Room, you smell around for Vriska. ...she isn't here...?

-------
Vriska's p.o.v.
-------

I'm in one of the deposal rooms humans call 'bathrooms'.
I sit on top of the closed toilet and hold my head with my hands. I am oblivious to what is happening outside, and all I am focused on is the sound of my mouth inhaling and exhaling air.

I remember Tavros's ugly brown blood everywhere. The long pole gauged into is stomach and his eyes lifeless. At the moment, I was... So angry! I finally saw his ready expression, his weapon drawn out. He was finally fighting back to my antagonizing behavior, and... I wasn't ready.

Obviously he wasn't ready either. Heck, he barely was able through a punch before I stabbed him. He definitely didn't die heroically. But.. It was the first time I killed someone I cared about.

Now I'm here, sitting on a toilet lid, and staring at the floor with my head in my hands. A sickening regret rises to the surface of the water of my mind and I tense up. I shouldn't have cut myself. How low and pathetic of me.

I wrap some tissue around my wrist and tie it. My back leans against the wall and I stare at the wall blankly until memories flood my brain again and my eyes tear up.

----
Gamzee's p.o.v. Because we obviously need more tears.
-----

My room is motherfucking dark.
So.. Dark.

I frown and dip my hand into the slime pie and lick my fingers. A cool feeling floods me and I rest my head against the wall as the familiar queasy feeling churns in my stomach.

After the small cloaked dude left my room, I felt lonely again. The only company I have is the dull light of my computer and the soft glow of the slime.

I start to have flashbacks of the simpler times when we first arrived at the meteor, ...when Tavros was still alive.

---
Sad-ass flashbacks because we all need those don't we ;')
---

There was a light knock on my door.
I opened it.
He stood there,
And I stood in front of him.

It was like magic. I invited him in, we sat together and rapped together. And we talked about our emotions. I couldn't help smile. It was like peanut butter and jelly all over again.

"How have you been?" Tavros asked me. His back was hunched over and his hands where holding the tips of his robotic feet as he sat in front of me, his head tilted.

I chuckled. "I am doing motherfuckin fine, my brother. Here, I saved you a fresh slime pie." I pushed one tray over to him and he winced a little.

"Er... Is that safe to eat?"

"It's fine, man. You might get a little trippy but that's the whole point. You can at least have one bite." I smiled. I watched as he slowly nodded and scooped up some slime into his hand.

He looked at the light catching it's green color, closed his eyes, and ate it.  His eyes shot open in surprise and he slowly looked down. He squinted as he swallowed it and sighed.

"...It tastes strange, that's for sure. But it isn't bad- whoa shit." His eyes spaced out a little and he looked around the room. "Everything is a little... Green and wobbly. Nothing extreme... But very cool."

I laughed and patted his shoulder. "Like it?"

Tavros looked back me and smiled. "Ya.. I kinda enjoyed it."

We laughed and I punched his shoulder lightly. Then he skooted over to me and sat beside me, making sure that his huge horn didn't hit my face.

Tavros picked at his nail and looked down. "You know... When you messaged me that when we would hang out, and - ahah- eat slime together,... You also said that w-we would..." Tavros gulped and his face began to blush orange. ".. make out a bit.." He mumbled.

My eyes widened and I looked over at him. "... Are you considering it..?"

His face was still sunken down and my heart sped up when I saw his head nod. I moved to sit in front of him and held his chin lightly. I lifted his gaze up to mine and I grinned.

"..I don't mind.." I whisper and his eyes widen as I feel my face heat up when I bring mine closer to his.

Both of our eyes close as I turn my head and our lips touch. Then I draw my head back and look at him. His eyes pour into mine and the corners of his mouth widen. Then his hand holds my jaw and he brings his lips back to mine. His lips desperately move against mine and I push into the kiss with passion.

My hand unconsciously moved to his right leg and I hold it againt my hip and he leans back, holding both sides of my face now.

....oh man... It felt like a swirl of emotions I was longing to feel. Everything was a rush of purple.. Green... And brown. It was beautiful..

------
Current time w/ Gamzee
------

My knees are brought up to my chin and my hands claw into my hair. I bury my face behind my legs and I sit on the floor in a fetus position. Hot tears start to gather in my eyes.

...damnit.. Oh gog... I miss him so much.

His huge ass horns, the way his hair falls to one side, and his soft smile. He was so kind-hearted..

Fuck.. Fuck fuck motherFUCK.

Honk.

The haunting sound escapes my lips and my brain is flagged with dark thoughts. I grab a slime pie and eat half of it in one go.

The cool feeling washes away the voices and things turn green again. I sigh and rest my head against the wall. ...what was I thinking about again? Motherfucking weird memory.. Ahah. I sigh and chuckle as I lift up my computer screen. Why was I even in that fetus position? Fuck I don't remember.