Resurrection

Karkat's p.o.v.
--------

I look at my trollian messages and my eyes widen.

--------

terminallyCapricious began trolling carcinoGeneticist

TA: heY my feIsty brOthEr

TA: hoW is it gOin oN foR yA, I hAve beeN woNderin WhatcHya bEeN uP tO.

TA: siNce yOu havNt pAyed mE a vIsiT...

TA: yoU thEre? :o(

-----------

Awh shit! It's been 30 minutes since he messaged me! I must be total delusional.

I stand up and Dave looks up at me. "Where are you going?"

"Clown hunting." I look down at him with an anonymous glare, creating a badass facade but I guess it doesn't work. I shrug hopelessly, "Nonviolently of course, I'm just looking for my buddy."

"The word 'buddy' sounds funny coming from your mouth." Dave smirks.

"Shut the fuck up or else I won't give you any more of what you just got now." And with that, I left my room, leaving Dave speechless.

I walk down the hall towards the staircase. Don't worry, Gamzee. I'll pay you a visit.

--------
Reader, be Gamzee
--------

Oh great, another chapter consumed by the dotish second-person point of veiw. It's fucking weird! Why do you have to agree to emotions that the reader gives you, through another sorrowful character's eyes? It wasn't asked for, and it's sad. You can't take the wheel, only the metaphoric author-jesus can. Only jesus can take the wheel in this circumstance.

Enough of this banter, you've had enough. It brings you pitiful flashbacks of when the author lectured you 2 chapters ago. What a pain that was.

You are Gamzee Makara and you are finally out of the closet. You fool, get your head out of the pig pen! I'm talking about the actual closet that holds Tavros's corpse.

You decided to wobble back to your room after waiting for far too long, stooping over your dead lover's body, waiting for his eyes to open after you kissed him. Does the corpse wake up after you kiss them? Or does something else happen? Your friends only gave you brief descriptions of how it all works. You can't help but feel disappointed... Because.. His eyes didn't open. His body still layed limp.

Now you are in the same position you once were 30 minutes ago, slumped against the wall, staring blankly at the rotation of hues on your computer screen. It's been lonely...

It's been slow.. It's been weeks since the last time anyone messaged you, and Nepeta broke that sad streak, thankfully. It's a bummer that your moirail can't even visit you. It's been a very... Very Long time since anyone has visited your mess of a room. You assumed that maybe because it's messy, or that it's laced with the intense scent of slime pies. But lately you've been thinking it's because people forget about you.

A light thump sounds against your window and you barely notice it. Once again, the sound raps against the glass louder, and you jolt. Your head snaps to the left and your eyes widen.

...what.. What am I seeing? No... I won't believe it... You dip your hand into your slime pie and swallow a mouthfull of the goo. Hopefully it will get rid of the illusion, but it doesn't. It's still there.

Cloaked in a prospit gown, the figure is hanging on the ledge of your window, peering through it. Their eyes are watching you.. Watching you... Watching....watching y-