Investigation

Karkat's p.o.v.
-----

His lips continue to move against mine, and I am stuck in my shoes. My body feels all bubbly... And my mind is rattling....

I kiss him back, and I can sense that he is getting excited that I am accepting it. In a daze, my arms move like they have a mind of their own. One is in his hair, and the other is around his neck, pulling him closer towards me.

Dave's hands slide up my shirt and hold my skin. His touch is soft and hot, and it makes my face even more flushed.

Dave parts from our heated kiss for a brief moment. "You are so warm..." He says, and then connects his lips with mine again. You are too. I want to say but I don't get the chance.

His tongue begs for entrance, and I accept. Our kiss becomes more harsh and his tongue is interlocked with mine. Our bodies sway forwards and backwards as we kiss each other like hungry beasts.

Then he moves his mouth away from mine and starts to kiss my jaw down to my neck. I softly moan as he goes lower and lower, searching all around my collarbone. Then he lifts my sweater off of me and stops for a second, looking at my torso.

----
Dave's p.o.v.
----

I am surprised to see that he doesn't have any nipples... and has these weird looking scars on both sides of his abdomen, below his chest.

Karkat points at the scars. "These are from when I used to be a grub." he says.

What is a grub? Like.. Those caterpillar things? Hmm... So that is why he doesn't have nipples..

I feel the scars and touch them as lightly as I can. Karkat's hands move from my neck to my shoulders. He watches me as I move my hand across his hard chest.

My face blushes as I kiss his chest softly. Then I move my mouth and kiss each of the scars softly. I look back up at him. His face is as red as mine and he looks a little shocked.

"Uh... W-wow... " he says. He sounds breathless and his eyes are glued to my lips. "That felt... Nice.." He looks at me and smiles.... Oh god... His smile is so cute.

My heart is flooded with so many emotions I have never felt before... And all of this was so sudden too... Why do I feel this way? Especially with an alien I've only talked to? It doesn't feel like a bad thing, but it is a little strange when I think about it.

I move a chunk of hair away from his eyes and smile back. "I... I have to go. Rose might be looking for me." I lie. I leave his room and close the door after me. I start to briskly walk down the hall, covering my face and eyes with my hands, trying to hide my blush. Damn..

----
Karkat's p.o.v.
----

We kissed... We kissed.

I play the situation over and over in my head, how it all went down. The feeling of his tongue in my mouth.. And his hand on my skin.. Oh gog.

I realize it was much more than a kiss. It was... It had lust behind it. Damn.

I put my sweater back on and lock my door. I slump against it and try to regulate my breathing. One second I hate the guy, and then when he is close to me, I am weakened. He numbed my brutal side and opened up a new side of me I haven't seen.

My hand touches my lips and the other touches my neck. They still feel warm.