Chapter 29: I'll Be Gentle

The car ride to the hotel started off torturous for Adriana. The silence was giving her time to think and over thinking things was her specialty. She needed to get a conversation started but she was so nervous she didn't know what to say to Drake at the moment. She looked over at him and he was staring at her. Her eyes met his and she smiled. "Penny for your thoughts?"

"I was just thinking. When I was hanging up from talking to Chris he told me to enjoy my date. Is that what this was? A date?" She kept her eyes on his to see his reaction to her question.

He held her gaze and smiled. "I asked you out didn't I?"

She smiled and nodded her head. "Thank you for a great date then Aubrey."

"Thank you for agreeing to it. Are you sure about this part though? You and I...you know?" he asked her. The car came to a stop and they realized they'd arrived at their destination. Drake didn't show any signs of moving though. He was waiting for her to give him an answer. The last thing he wanted was for her to be unsure and feel pressured into doing something she didn't really want to do.

When she realized he was waiting for an answer she leaned in closer to him and said two words. "I'm sure." Then she kissed him long and hard to make sure her answer was clear.

They snuck in through the back of the hotel to avoid being seen by any paparazzi that might be out. Once they reached the bedroom in his suite Drake locked the door and turned around and helped Adriana out of her leather jacket. He tossed it on a chair close by and turned to get a good look at her curves in that dress. "Damn! I've been wanting to take that jacket off of you all night so I could get a good look at that dress."

She knew she was blushing hard already but she didn't care. "So the dress is what you wanted to get a good look at? My mistake. I thought it was what's under the dress you were interested in." She was thankful for all the liquid courage she'd been drinking that night. This was what she wanted and she was going to get it.

"Oh I'm interested. I just didn't know it was an option for me. I gave you my word that I would be on my best behavior. So before we get started, I'm going to ask you again. Are you sure about this?" He took a step towards her motioning between the two of them with his hand.

Adriana bit her lip nervously but when her eyes landed on his she relaxed a little and nodded her head. "I'm sure. Tonight I want you to show me some of your worst behavior."

She was smiling at him and he smiled back. "I can do that." He completely closed that gap between them and his lips found hers. He allowed his hands to travel the length of her. He'd been dying to touch her curves from the moment he laid eyes on her. Her hands immediately slid under his shirt and he pulled away from their kiss momentarily so she could pull it over his head. She ran her hands down the sides of his torso as they continued to kiss and she couldn't believe how incredibly soft his skin was. She didn't think it was possible to be any closer to him but he somehow managed pulled her closer and deepen their kiss. It went from a sexy passionate kiss to and even sexier kiss that was full of hunger. If there was ever any doubt in her mind that Drake wanted her, it was shattered into tiny bits now. He was making it very clear to her that he wanted her and she was enjoying every second of it. He pulled away from their kiss once again and spun her around so her back was now facing him. She used this time to try and catch her breath and she could hear he was doing the same. She felt his hands on her thighs and he slowly slid them up her body working his way up to the zipper on her dress. His sweet breath was in her ear now as she felt him gently tug down on the zipper. He blew softly in her ear sending chills through her entire body then gently tugged on her ear with his teeth. Then he was kissing and sucking on her neck and shoulders. She could feel her center becoming more and more moist. This man definitely knew what he was doing.