Chapter 137: We're Getting Married

Three weeks later:

"Baby girl are you almost ready?" Drake asked walking into Adriana's bedroom.

"Just one second Aubrey. I'm just putting my earrings on." Adriana said looking at him through her mirror with a smile on her face.

Drake smiled back. "You look beautiful baby girl."

She was wearing a simple little black dress with some black Louboutin heels. Her hair was down in its natural curly state and her face was done with natural makeup and a red lip. The little bit of extra weight she had put on due to the pregnancy looked good on her and she was glowing.

"Thank you Aubrey." She felt her cheeks heat up. He could still make her blush so easily.

This was going to be their first outing since they had gotten back together and Adriana was actually really nervous. She didn't know if she was ready for what the headlines would bring.

Drake walked over to her. He stood behind her with his hands on her waist and kissed the top of her head. "I can see your mind wandering. Everything is going to be great baby girl. Fuck what anyone says! You're mine and I'm yours. We love each other and after next week we will be husband and wife. That's all that matters baby. You hear me?"

Adriana smiled and nodded. Then she turned around to face him and kissed him. "I love you so much Aubrey and I can't wait to call you my husband."

"I love you too baby girl. I can't wait to call you my wife either, officially. Unofficially, you've been wifey." He grinned.

Adriana giggled and hugged him. "If I'm dreaming I never want to wake up."

"That makes two of us." Drake said holding onto her tight. "We better go before I change my mind and keep you home all night." He said pulling away with a smirk on his face.

Adriana laughed. "I wouldn't exactly be against that."

Drake laughed and shook his head. "You, future Mrs. Graham, have made it so hard to be on my best behavior from day one."

"I can say the same about you Mr. Graham." Adriana grinned at him.

Drake dipped his head down and kissed her again. "You make it very tempting but I promised you a night out so we are going out."

"Fine." Adriana said lifting her hand up to wipe some lipstick from his lips.

"That was so unnecessary. I want everyone to know you kissed me." Drake said with a grin on his face.

"You are so extra." Adriana said and laughed before taking his hand in hers so they could head out.

When they arrived to Nobu Drake got her door and helped her out. It was as if the paparazzi knew he was going to be there tonight because they were immediately bombarded with flashing lights and questions.

"Did you and Rihanna split?"

"Drake are you guys back together?"

"Adriana are you and Klay Thompson over?"

Adriana sighed when that last question was asked. Drake placed his arm on her waist and pulled her close while his security teamed kept the cameras from getting too close and pushed through to the door.

"Can you give us anything? Anything at all?" One of the paparazzi members asked.

Drake looked over at Adriana and smiled. Then he took her left hand in his and faced it in the direction of one of the cameras to show off her ring. "We're getting married." He said. A series of flashes went off as Drake and Adriana smiled at each other and then Drake started moving forward again with her at his side.