The Perfect Date

A/N: 52.5K reads.......

WHAT THE FUCK.

LIKE.

H O W ? ? ? ? ?

WUT??

QUÉ??

QUOI??

I'M SHOOK.

LIKE.

*Incoherent noises*

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR LIKING THIS PIECE OF CRAP.

I MEAN.

WHY.

THANK YOU GUYS, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS!

I LOVE YOU, AHH!

-

"Hey John" Mumbled Alex on their way back to the dorms. "Do you think we can–I mean, do you want to..y'know, I...Can we go to a date..? We haven't never really went out like..together.."

"Alex–"

"No, y'know what? Forget it. It's stupid I–I understand if you don't want to. It's stupid, who goes to dates anymore? They are..stupid.."

John cupped Alex face with his hands and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "Hey, hey. Slow down Babygirl. Of course I would like to go on a date with you"

"..You mean it?"

"I mean it"

"Because I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to or anything–"

"Babygirl"

"Ok, ok"

—•—

Since they are broke college students and couldn't afford going to a fancy restaurant they decided to just go to a nearby park. They bought ice cream from a man with a little ice cream cart and sat down on a bench away from where the most people were. Alex leaned on John's shoulder and sighed, relaxing for once and enjoying this time together. They talked about about life and other random stuff, told stories and bad jokes, on some point they ended up on the subject of friendship.

"How did you met the Schuylers?" John asked.

"Well" Alex started. "When I first came to New York, or Los Newyores like the people in Nevis sometimes called it, I didn't knew English. Only Spanish and French and I was lost as hell, and then I met the Schuylers. Peggy knows Spanish and Angelica and Eliza know French. They helped me learn English and..if it wasn't for them I would've probably ended dead or destitute. They also helped me when I was struggling with sexuality and stuff...And also where my first friends ever, I own them a lot.." He sighed at the memories of a poor orphan who knew nothing about The States and came with nothing but hope for a better life. "What about you? I've never seen you actually with friends now that I think about it, Loner Boy" He teased.

John pushed him playfully and laughed weakly . "Well, yeah. Before I became the piece of shit I was I spent most of my time drawing or just listenin' to music, I never had a group of friends before. When I was in middle school I had an Internet Boyfriend, his name was Francis or somethin' like that. He left me after a week because he found himself a girlfriend there on London"

"What a bitch"

"Yeah, I know" He chuckled. "The next time I found myself with company was in high school. They were two guys, an extravagant Frenchman and a Irishman who liked to knit. They were honestly the best but..Then I started catching feelings for one of them and...I got scared, so I stopped hanging out with them. That's when I started the "Fuck How Many Girls You Can Until You Become Straight" mission. Still, now that I think about it they were pretty much into each other so I would've ended in the friendzone anyways"

"Woah, your love life sucked"

"Yeah, it did until you"

"It did until me"

They stayed on the park a for a little longer and then left to the dorm. They put a random high school cliche drama movie and cuddled impossibly close while they ate Doritos and Alex complained about the plot.

And it was the perfect date.

-