QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Yay!! The Q&A is here! Let's get started  ma' people! I didn't thought I would get so many questions ahh!

What about John's dad? Wasn't that the reason John was in the closet?

John stayed quiet about being gay to his family until he finished College, he hasn't spoke to them since then. And John's dad was only half of the reason, the other half was John himself.

Whatever happened to Herc and Laf?

They got married on like their second year of College and still are. They became friends with John again thanks to Facebook. (It basically went like this:

"Herc, mon cherry, I just found this guy on Facebook with a lot of pictures with Johnny, do you remember Johnny?"

"From high school right? Yeah I remember him, he was a really good friend, shame he stopped talking to us"

"Yeah, well, apparently he got himself a boyfriend"

"Knew it"

"Should we send him a friend request?"

"Sure"

"Hey John, I just got a friend request on Facebook from a dude called M–Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier de Lafayette..? Should I call the police?"

"Holy shit")

Did Peggy tell Frances how her dads fell in love?

Yup! Peggy can't say no to that kid.

How exactly did Frances react when Peggy told her?

Peggy: And that's how your parents fell in love

Frances: *Sh00k* ..That explains...a lot..

Phillip: What does "Fuck" means–?

Frances: nO!

How did John proposed to Alex or Alex proposed to John?

That's a good story, so it was like a few months after they finished college, and they were dancing salsa on pajamas in their living room. And then John just says "I wanna marry you" and Alex is like "What?" And so John goes on one knee on the floor and gets a Ring Pop out of his pocket and says "Alexander will you marry me?" And Alex says yes. They bought the actual right the next day.
(I really kinda want to write a One-Shot about this scene)

How did you get the idea to write the story?

Before I started writing this story I waned to make something with fuckboy John and friends with Benefits so I was like "Why not both??" And decided to put it on one story. It wasn't going to be like this, Alexander was supposed to be John's best bro and friend with benefits and John was going to be a fuckboy and they would slowly develop feelings for each other, it didn't exactly went as planned xD

Why did Alex already had a child and an ex-wife if they were only in college?

He didn't...? Like it was said on the last chapter, Phillip was adopted. And Alex never married a girl sooo...