.14

~~ Linnéa Yari Brown ~~
Saturday 14th February 2015
New York, USA.

There's a knock at my door and I sigh as I get up.

"Delivery for a Linnéa Brown?" A man says stood outside holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you" I say as I sign the handheld device. I take the flowers from him and walk back into the house.

"Who are they from?" Bryson asks.

"I don't know" I say as I admire the flowers. They're various honeysuckle flowers and that's because my name is a flower part of the honeysuckle family.

I know you don't want me turning up at yo doorstep so I sent these instead. Lemme take you out. Maybe for a burger? - someone just tryna make you smile.

And I am stood there smiling to myself.

Naya👑: I just got some really pretty flowers sent to my door
Odell🏈: damn. What type?
Naya👑: honeysuckle
Odell🏈: I think we should celebrate with burgers
Naya👑: Nawww waffles
Odell🏈: burgers, a movie and waffles
Naya👑: pick me up in an hour x

I jump into the shower and find a simple outfit to throw together. Once I'm ready, I hop downstairs.

"You got flowers" Narvana says.

"I know. I opened the door" I say with a smile.

"Who are they from?"

"I don't know"

"Where are you going?"

"Out hoe"

"To get a burger?"

"Since you mentioned them, I think I will"

Naya👑: pick me up from around the corner actually

"Bring me back some waffles" Bryson says.

"I'm getting burgers" I say with my eyebrows raised.

"Yea an' mi want waffles soooo" he does the 'da-fuck' hand at me.

"A please would be nice"

"Have fun sista" he says. Narvana looks at me suspiciously as I leave. I walk round the corner and Odell is sat in his car waiting for me. He hops out and opens the door.

"Hi Dellie"

"Hi Naya" he says to me. I get into the car and so does he.

We head on over to gourmet burgers and I get so happy when I look through their menu.

"Whatchu feeling?" He asks.

"A large Oreo milkshake and one of them all American burger with the onion fries on the side" I say grinning.

"Alright. Still got that appetite" we order when the waitress comes over and soon we have heaps of food sat in front of us.

Burgers remind her of time they thought she was pregnant.

"Do you remember uhh?" Odell begins letting her know they're thinking of the same moment.

"Yea I remember. Yo dumb ass was bout to call ya mama like nigga" she says as she starts laughing.

"I ain't know what to do damn"

"Odell the right thing to do was to not call your mama"

"Imagine a lil Odell or Naya thou like that child would have mad attitude problems"