.28

~~ Linnéa Yari Brown ~~
Monday 14 December 2015
New York, USA.

This was one of the hardest games to be on the sidelines for. I'm Odell's biggest fan as well as his team's physical therapist but then I'm also Jarvis' biggest fan and I was his team apprentice physical therapist.

"Well done my babies" I say wrapping my arms around the both of them.

"You know how we do" Odell says.

"Team Royale my familia" Jarvis says.

"Juice!!" Bryson says running out onto the pitch.

"Wassam lil man?" Jarvis says as he gets ready to do their handshake.

"How come we ain't got one of those?" Odell says.

"It comes with time" Bryson says taking everyone back.

"Which locker room you going to Brys?"

"That's hard to choose sus. I ain't got favourites"

"Bryson maaaan why you growing up like this?" Jarvis says.

"Okay fine. I'm finna go to the dolphins because I haven't seen the team in forever"

"Alright. Look after my baby Juice"

"I'm a big boy"

"I know baby" I say to tease him. Odell stops to take some pictures with his fans so I continue on into the locker rooms. The wide receivers cheer for me as they see me as their mascot. I automatically grew closer to them than any of the other players.

"I need to go get my phone from my car" I say to Victor as I touch my pockets. I don't know how I left it.

"Aight bet" he says. I walk out of the stadium and go my car. I grab my phone from the centre console before walking back. But just before I get into back into the building I hear him call my voice.

"Linnéa" He says.

"I don't know what the fuck you think you're playing at turning up at my work" I say turning around.

"I just wanna check on you"

"I don't want you checking in on me every fucking week. I don't need you in my life"

"Why? Cause you have a new man?"

"Cause I got a new life without you in it"

"I think you just afraid he'll see the feelings you have for me"

"I'm afraid about what imma do to you"

"I got a couple ideas of what you could do"

"You better watch yourself DeAndre. Watch your fucking back. Show up anywhere around me again and it's your ass" I say before I walk away.

"You not gon do shit!" He yells after me. I walk into the stadium again and find my way back to the boys locker room.

"Naya you okay?" Eli asks.

"I'm fine" I say as I go to walk by him, he grabs my arm.

"You need to sit down Linnéa"

"Why?"

"You're sweating like mad Linnéa you don't sweat"

"So I've been told. It'll pass. I'm fine"

Omniscient

Eli let's Linnéa walk by even though he's rather reluctant. She continues further into the locker room but as she does so, her eyes blur before she can't seem completely.