.18

~~ Odell C. Beckham Jr ~~
Tuesday 5th may 2015
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA.

She's been hella quiet since she got here but it's understandable. This is her first time back here after a long while. We all flew in by private jet and by all I mean me, my girl and all my dogs.

"My mama don't know I'm coming. It's a surprise by the way"

"Boy seeing you is the worst surprise anybody could have. I feel bad for her" that's the most I've heard her speak since we got off the plane.

"Them long ass braids is the worst thing I've seen" she kisses her teeth at me and stuffs her hands in her pockets

"Get them bags out the car boy"

"Stay there though you looking kinda cute" I say as I snap a picture of her. She shy's away and I can tell by the way she pops her knee out.

"Odell my babies are getting restless in the car" she comes over and grabs Khan out of his cage. Khan hates travelling like that. Linnéa comforts him in her arms.

"You spoil him too much" I say before pecking her lips.

"I love him. He's adorable" she says before pecking my lips.

"What is all dis' damn noise outchea boy? Can't yuh arrive quietly?" My dad says as he comes out.

"Hi pops" I greet him in a hug.

"Now dis' is a nice surprise. Hi Linnéa" my dad says walking around me and over to Linnéa. She gives him a side hug since she's holding Khan in one arm.

"Hi dad" I'm glad she said that; she still sees us as family.

"Come on. I'm sure mama woul' wanna see yuh. Odell get tha bags" he says. I roll my eyes. Linnéa sticks her tongue out as she walks into the house. I open the rest of the cages and let them hop out the car. I grab the suitcases and head inside.

"Odell!!!" Jazz yells as she suffocates me in a hug.

"Wassup princess?"

"Ya still calling me that?"

"You my princess ain't you?"

"I guess. What yuh bring me?"

"Did you not see her?"

"See who? Dat why mama so happy in dat kitchen?" I shut the door so the dogs don't go outside before walking to the kitchen. Linnéa is in a hug with my mom.

"I hope I get a hug like that" I say.

"Come here" she says. My mom is a strong woman but she is all teary eyed.

"Hi mama" I say giving her a hug.

"Thank you for bringing her home" she whispers in my ear.

"Cornelius why ya gotta make sooo much noise when ya come home huh?" Kordell says walking into the kitchen. He daps me and he looks around the now full kitchen. He leans into my ear.