.15

~~ Odell C. Beckham Jr ~~
Wednesday 25th March 2015
New York, USA.

I sigh as I park my car outside NYG. My phone rings finally. I've been waiting for this gay ass to call me.

"What's up Dell?" Jarvis says.

"Been waiting on you. You know what's up man"

"What? It's too damn early for me to know anything"

"Naya ain't spoken to me since valentines man. We both been in work since Monday and I got therapy wit her right now"

"You shouldn't have tried to kiss her"

"But I swear we had a good day. Like ol' times Juice" I say with a sigh.

"You had a good day okay but y'all kissed. That gon bring back errything homie. Give her time"

"I got her rn and I'm late"

"Well getcho black ass out the car and go to your therapy"

"Aight Juice. See you" I hang up and get out the car, making my way inside the building. I get to the gym facility and she's sat waiting for me.

"Sorry I'm late"

"It's fine just hurry" she says not turning around to look at me.

"Alright. What we doing today?" I say sitting up on the doctor bed thing.

"Just warming you up. Friday I'll start stretching you" she stands up, still avoiding eye contact.

"Okay" I reply even though I don't need to. She places her hands on my face as she turns my head from left to right.

And the rest of the session continues just like that. She doesn't make eye contact. She doesn't talk. All she does is her job. She warms me up from head to toe and let me not lie, she does loosen me up.

"We still got another ten minutes but you can go if you want... Or I can give you a massage"

"Everybody else get massages?"

"You the only one I haven't given one to" I shake my head and get on my front.

"Okay a little excited. I massage calves first then we do all that extra shit"

"Oh right." I flip over and she slides over on her chair to my calves. She spends the whole ten minutes there and when I stand up, I feel lighter than a motherfucker.

"I'll see you Friday" I get to the door but I know I can't walk out.

"Can we talk?" I ask.

"N- I guess so" I make my way back to her.

"Look I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions and tried to kiss you and what not. I said friends right? I gotta stick to what I said and I'm sorry. I overstepped the boundary and I like having you around - even as a friend" I say.

"Yea it's been kinda quiet without you. I'm sorry I zoned out on you like that"

"It's my bad"

"Bye Dell" she goes to walk to her office.

"What a nigga can't even get a we cool hug?"

"Odell-" she sighs and doesn't bother to finish her sentence. She comes back and gives me a hug.

"See you later Naya"

"See you later Dellie"

**
~~ Linnéa Yari Brown ~~