.17

~~ Linnéa Yari Brown ~~
Friday 24th April 2015
New York, USA.

"Odell you're such a task" I say rolling my eyes.

"What I do though ma?"

"Yo ass turn up 5 minutes late then ya can't even sit still for the first 10 as if we got the time to waste"

"My bad. I juss been real happy recently" he says giving me a cheesy smile.

"Why wassup?"

"Since that day... I just felt better. That stew got me giddy as shit"

"That was like a week ago"

"And? I'm happy ma. I never got ta thank you for that day"

"You don't have to Dellie. Don't sweat it"

"Nah but you done me a solid. I don't think I'd be here if it weren't for your magic touch"

"That's not true" I say standing up to go to my office. Of course he's hot on my tail.

"Naya first year I missed a couple of weeks of practice because I just couldn't function. But this the fastest I've recovered. And it's thanks to you so I wanna hear you say your welcome"

"I accept your thank you" he kisses his teeth loudly at me.

"Girlll what type of shit is that?" He says putting me in a headlock.

"Odell what is you doin?"

"Nothing"

"Always playing rough"

"Always not accepting gratitude"

"Boy bye. Gwan somewhere" I say wriggling out of the headlock.

"Bye NayNay"

"Ewww Cornelius leave" I say shaking my head. He chuckles as he exits. I sit back smiling to myself. That boy always made me feel some different type of way.

"Would you like to come over tomorrow?" He says popping his head round the door.

"That why you feel like bugging me?"

"Yes Linnéa. You've worked it out. You were always ever so smart"

"Why though?"

"I just wanna chill whilst I'm in a good mood like this"

"Chill?"

"Like ol' times. Watch a movie or some shit. Get high? Whatever you wanna do"

"I'll see you tomorrow"

"High five playa'" he says lifting his hand up.

"Get out my office damn" I say, high fiving him.

**
Saturday 25th April 2015

I knock on his door and I hear multiple barks from behind it. The door opens a few moments later and I'm greeted by Odell's smiling face.

"Hi Dellie" I give him a hug and at my feet, 4 dogs circle me.

"Hey Naya"

"Awww Odell who are these guys?" I crouch down and they all huddle to me. I stroke each one in turn, still sat at the door.

"The big one is Tzar. Then we got Black Jack, Mowgli and Khan"

"Dellie they're so cute Awww" Tzar licks my hand and that makes me giggle.

"He likes you fo sho. Scoot forward a little so I can shut the door" I do as he asks still enchanted by his dogs.

"How old are they?"