.04

~~ Odell C. Beckham Jr ~~
Thursday November 13th 2014
New York, USA

"I'm about to initiate phase one of Operation GMGB"

"Nigga what are you talking about?" Jarvis says back down the phone.

"Did you not read the message I sent you last night?"

"No Odell. I wasn't awake at 3am when you're thinking about operation GMGB" he says agitatedly.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning"

"Maybe because you called me so damn early in the morning"

"Don't you have practice?"

"Yea but we start at 11 and you know that. What's GMGB?"

"Read the message"

"You ever had a message with a lil arrow because it be too long? That's what you sent me"

"Well read it. Bye" I hang up the phone.

I stand behind her office door and light the candle on the cupcake. I knock softly and hear her say come in.

"Happy birthday Linnéa" she looks up at me and her eyes light up.

"Aww Dellie you remembered my birthday" she gets up and walks to me. She hasn't called me anything besides Odell since she got here. And that was her nickname for me. Nobody besides her got to call me that.

"Your birthday is my jersey number Naya. Make a wish" she looks up at me before looking down at the cupcake. She blows out the candle.

"You're officially 21" I say smiling at her.

"You didn't tell anyone it was my birthday did you?" She grabs the cupcake from me.

"Never that. You'd kill me" she takes a bite into the cupcake.

"And you remembered"

"What your weird ass cupcake flavour? Snickerdoodle with lavender and apricot and white chocolate? Oh and can't forget the matcha buttercream" her eyes soften briefly but she shakes the look, I'm sure hoping that I didn't see it. GMGB is underway.

"So judgy. You know it's good. Want a bite?" She says offering it to me.

"It's yours" I lift my hands. She lifts it to my mouth allowing me to take a bite.

"Witcho big bwoy bites. Thank you Odell" back to Odell?

"Ain't a ting. What you doing for ya birthday?"

"You know I never do anything." I always did something for her birthday just so she knew she was special.

"I'll let you get back to work" I say smiling.

"Bye O" she says smiling back.

**
~~ Linnéa Yari Brown ~~

"Thank you for the best 21st birthday ever" I say as I hug both Narvana and Bryson.

"Say nuttin sista" Bryson says as he squeezes me.

"What he said" Narvana says.

"I love you guys honestly. You're my family and you're the best"

"Mi luv yuh sista"

"I love you too Linnéa" Narvana says.
They got me these shoes and they're basically my absolute favourites. If you know me, you know I love air forces.