.06

~~ Jarvis C. Landry ~~
Friday December 5th 2014
New York, USA

The door opens revealing my best friend looking smaller than she's ever done and her eyes are bright red. The tears begin falling and I wrap my arm around her. Narvana takes Bryson out every Friday so they're not here.

"You wanna talk?" I ask her as she cries into my shirt. She nods before pulling out of the hug. I shut the door behind me. She's disappeared up the stairs so I follow her.

I kick off my slides before climbing into bed beside her. She wriggles over to me and rests her head on me.

"Wassam?" I already know what it's about. I saw it coming, it was just a matter of when it would come. I knew she wouldn't stay fine for that long.

"He hurt me Juice" she sobs into my chest.

"I know Naya" I rub her back.

~~ Linnéa Yari Brown ~~
FLASHBACK

"Odell please-" he cuts me off once again.

"Nay-" neither of us can get a single word in.

"I don't wan' hear no more bullshit Odell" he sighs. He hasn't looked at me in the eyes once since I got here.

"Linnéa" he says as he rubs the back of his head.

"Don't. Just tell me tha truth" I say as the tears form in my eyes.

"There's nothing-"

"Odell!" I scream at him as I throw the pair of red lipstick stained boxers. I don't ever wear red lipstick. He catches them but then let's them fall to the ground.

"Don't yuh fucking lie ta mi Odell. Don't yuh fucking dare. Just tell mi da trut" he steps towards me but I step backwards. He reaches for me and holds onto my arms anyways.

"It was just head I promise. Nothing else happen-" the tears begin streaming down my face as I hear him say it like he didn't just break my heart.

"You cheated on me" I say through my sobs as I try and break free of his grip.

"Naya-"

"You told me you fucking love me an' then you cheat on me? What- I'm done" I try and shake free of his grasp but he pulls me into him, hugging me.

"I'm sorry" he says. I continue fighting it.

"Let me go please" I say as I push him but he holds me anyways.

"Naya-"

"Odell no!" I shout at him but then I feel his tears against my skin. He's crying. I've never seen him cry.

"Linnéa I'm sor-ry" his voice cracks. I stop fighting him.

"Odell just let me go!" I cry out as my voice breaks. His grasp loosens until I'm free.

"Naya" he says but I don't turn back around. I make for the door and run down the hallway of the apartments. The cold breeze from outside hits me as I open the door.

I fall to the ground. I don't know if I'm sat in a pool of rain or a pool of tears. I don't even know if it's actually raining or if it's just my tears.

"Linnéa" Jarvis says scaring the crap out of me.

"He cheated on me" I say looking up at him.