Reggie

I walk in. Reggie and Evan are sitting there playing video games. Evan looks up.

"Dr. P! 'He says in his entusiatic voice. I smile. Reggie is sucked into the game. He looks up finally.

"Yo how's it going Dr. P." He said high fiving me. I smile and set my bag down.

"You didn't even face time us." They say as my parents walk in. Reggie and Evan greet them. I go up to my room. Its all there. Hmmm... no complaining. Reggie and Evan stay over for a sleepover. All night, we play video games and eat all the junkfood you could think of. In the middle of the night, in the middle of an Overwatch match, my phone goes off. I'll check it later. I hit A and then X. Reggie kills me and Evan is gittery from the sugar. Hey, that was the only way to get him to stay up with us.

Reggies POV:

As I lean over to get the popcorn, I see Parkers phone. Ooooh. New case. I pick it up. Evan runs into me and picks up the phone and starts tapping the screen randomly.

"Evan!! Dude! Do you know  what Parker will do once he finds out we were on his phone?!" I say snatching it from him. I see that he has called someone named Val. Boy or girl? Parker comes back from the bathroom and sees me holding it.
"Hey. What were you doing on my phone?" He asks turning the movie back on.

"I swear I was just going to look at the case. By the way, cool case. I see lighting and thubderstorm. But then Evan was on a sugar rush or should I say still is. He accidentally called someone named Val." I shrug as I give him the phone back.

"VAL?! What?!" He says trying to cancel the call. But this person already picked up.

"Hello?" Says the person on the otherside.

"Oh hhheeeyyyyy Val." Parker says.

"Hi Parker." She says. A girl?! No way! This is a great opportunity for me. I look at Parker and raise my eyebrows in the 'you know what I mean who is this girl' way. He mouths 'no one'.

"Hello? Why did you even call?" She asks.

"Oh, you see my friend Reggie... he... then Evan..." he tries.

"Evan? Whos Reggie? You never mentioned him." She says. Seems like she knows who Evan is. Wow.

"You never mentioned me?" I say taking the phone.

"Yo Val I'm going to put you on speaker. Wait... you already are. Facetime. I wanna know why Dr. P hasn't mentioned his best friend.

"Its like 1 a.m you do realize right?" She says.

"Yup. FaceTime." I say hanging up and facetiming. She picks up. I quickly give the phone to Parker and run to the bathroom.

Hair. Check.
Face. Check.
Handsomeness. Always check bro.

I come back in. Man she's pretty. She's typing something on her laptop. I come back in.

"Hey. I'm Reggie. Parkers best friend and coolest." I say. She smiles. Parker rolls his eyes.

"Hi. What are you guys doing up anyway?" She asks not taking her eyes off the beaker in front of her.

"A sleepover." Evan says quickly.

"Oh. Nice."

"What are you doing up Val?" I ask.

"Wow you know my name.I'm working on a project. You know, tryna figure out how to explain the experiment in picture form." She says typing fast and then her eyes light up.

"Done." She says. She then tricks Parker.

"Hey Parker?" She says in a sweet voice with a smile. Parker looks up.

"You're shirt is on inside out.' I burst out laughing. Evan passes out from the sugar.

"Nice going Val." Parker says. She winks.

"Well gotta go. It was nice meeting you Reggie. Bye." She says and turns it off.

"Man she's pretty." I say as I plop down on his bed.

"Hey...she's my girlfriend." Parker says.

"No way! Dr. P getting the ladies." I say.

So Parker has a girlfriend. Who knew that was possible.