Reggie

Val's POV:

It was the day of the Bio Dome Dance. Asher finally got the courage to ask Emma and of course she said yes. Calmly.
We were getting ready. I was looking through my clothes.
Emma was already ready. She just wore a simple dress since she wouldn't be dancing alot because she was taking pictures.

Mine: ↕
Emma's: ↕

I pulled my black boots on and put a few bracelets on. I put my hair in a bun with a braid. (You know those buns with like a braid in it?) Emma just had her hair half-up half-down like usual. I came out of the bathroom.

"Woah." Kimberly said.
"Looks like someone is getting extra ready." Emma said. I rolled my eyes at her.
"So you excited? Asher asked you to the dance!" I say. She shrugged.
"I'll be taking photos mostly."she added.
A knock at the door. Emma walked over.

Emma's POV:

I opened the door to Asher and Parker there. Parker in a suit and Asher in a white collared shirt with beige shorts and black and white sneakers.

"Milady" Asher said smirking.
"Malificent." I say. I turn my head to look at Val. Kimberly still having her shocked face on. "We should probably go. Now." I say tilting my head to Val. Asher understands and we leave.

Val's POV:

Wait. Where did Emma go? She did not just leave me here! Parker was still standing at the door. I took a deep breathe and used all my courage and walked to the door.
"What do ya think?" I ask.
"You couldn't look more perfect." He says. Seriously?
"Seriously? From Boom Shaboom?" I ask
"What?" He defended as he shrugged his shoulders. We went to the dance. I think we did pretty good with the decor. Asher was with Emma 'helping' with photos even though she kept slapping his hand away. He didn't seem to care.
Me and Parker talked and laughed till The Dream came on.

Emma and Asher joined us and we danced and jumped around. Maddie came running in.
"Parker. Val." She said out of breathe.
"Hey Maddie" i say.
"Mom coming"
"What?" We all said.
"Mom is coming." She said. We all stared at each other. Emma groaned. Then you wont believe who came walking in.

Reggie.

Reggie's POV:

I walked in. Parker standing next to Val. Val looked so pretty in that dress. I walked to her and threw my arm around her shoulders.
"Val! Nice meeting you here." I say. She glared at me and moved over. I looked at a boy and a girl.
"Oh hi." I say taking my hand out. Asher shook it.
"Asher and this is Emma." He said. She smiled.
"Emma! Can you take a picture of us?" A group of friends ask. She walked away with them.
"So you are?" Asher asked.
"Reggie." I say. His eyes widen. He nods.
"Dr. P. Hows Bolivia life?" I ask him patting his shoulder. "Beside the fact that you lied to me and I actually believed you... good." He snaps.
"What?"
"Youre my best friend Reggie. You lied to me. You started this whole mess. But instead of being happy for me... you got jealous." He said. I stared at him in shock. "But you know what... do whatever you want. You can do all those science projects by yourself." He said walking off. Anger builded inside me. He still doesnt get it. I get the girls. He gets the science. What an idiot.
"So where is Val?" I ask clapping my hands as Mrs. Rooney walks in.
"Dude dont you know when to quit?" Asher asks me. He turns his head to Val with Emma. I walk over. Asher follows.

"Hey Val." I say fixing my cap. She ignored. I look at Emma. I take the camera from her.
"Stop! Give it back!" She said. I raised it above my head.
"No. Not till i get answers."
"About what?!" Val yelled. The dance stopped. Everyone watching what was happening.
"Give me the camera Reggie." Asher said his eyes on me.
"Fine. I'll give it to you."

"In pieces." I threw the camera as hard as I could to the ground.

Parker doesnt know me anymore.

No one does.