Laid Back Day

*this chapter has Asher and Emma and Pal mostly...*

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Asher's POV:

The next day, we went to explore and see Bolivia sights. Emma of course was the photographer and wasn't in many photos since she's the one that takes the best pictures.

Parker got hungry every 45 minutes so we stopped a LOT.

"Parker how much do you eat?" I ask.

"I've been getting a lot of exercise. I need to stay hydrated." He says.

"What exercise?" Val and Emma say looking up from the camera. He rolls his eyes. We walk and see the beautiful views.

"Ooh. Emma take a picture of me. I need to send it to Liv." Parker says. She takes out her camera and takes it. She ends up taking 10 pictures of Parker since he kept moving.

"Stop moving! Have you never got your picture taken?" Emma says.

"Of  course i have." He says.
He finally stands still when me and Val pose next to him.
"See? Was that so hard?" Emma says to Parker.
"Why do you guys hate me?" He whines.

"Oh we dont hate you." I say.
"You are just rannoying." Val says patting his shoulder.
Emma wasnt even paying attention. She was looking at her camera. Pressing buttons. I roll my eyes.

"Lets go Dr. Photo." I say pulling Emma with us to the other sites. She took more photos. Val had to run after Parker to stop him from going to another food cart.

"Hey Emma"
"Hm"
"Why don't I take a few pictures of you?"
"That's terrible, I'm so sorry for you Ash." I sigh. Typical Emma always gets lost in camera land.
"Are you even listening to me?"
"I wish I could be listening to some music right now" she said. Val and Parker came back.
"What are you trying to do?" Val asked.
"Asking her if I should start taking pictures. But she's stuck in camera land." I say smiling and shaking my head.
"Really doesn't look like it." Parker said. "Watch"
"Hey Emma can I take the pictures now?"
"Thanks but I have a drink right here." She said. Val and Parker laugh. "Lets go Dr. Photo" I say as I take her hand and lead her through the crowd of people. She doesn't even look up from the camera. I look down at our hands. Emma let go of my hand to press a button on her prized possession. Well a part of my happy mood died. She looked up from the camera and took a photo. Parker went behind Emma and took her camera.

"Parker stop!" She said.
"Can't I take the photos now?" He says.
"You're going to break it."she said.
"Oh come on. Parker is a technologic genius. If he breaks it he'll fix it." Val said. "Take a picture Parker" Val says.

"How do you take a pic?" Parker says.
"Your a scientist and inventor and you don't know how to take a picture?" Emma says.

Val's POV:

"Of course I do" Parker says.
"Why won't you let him use your camera?" I say.
"No. Never. I don't even let Asher touch it." She says. All four of us come to a carnival. We walk in and see ferris wheel, roller coasters, food stands, and a few photo booths. Parker begged Emma to use her camera.
"FINE!!" She said. He cheered. Me and Emma smiled and Parker took the picture. Asher had gone to get refreshments. He came back with chocolate, cotton candy, pop corn, an shakes. He handed Emma an Oreo shake. I took the popcorn, Asher took the chocolate, and Parker took the soda.
We all went onto the Ferris wheel. Emma finally got her camera back.
"Emma, sit with me?" I ask.
"I think you're taken" she says smiling and pointing at Parker holding the gate open.

"What do ya say Val? You and me?" He says. I stare at him. "You and me." I say getting out of my gaze. We get into the cart. It was sunset so it was a beautiful view. Once we reach the top, I look down. Wow. That's high.
"It's nice huh?" I say breaking the silence.
"Yeah" he replies.
"Why did this get so awkward?" Parker says turning to face me. I shrug.
"I guess Emma and Asher did it." I say.
"Asher likes Emma." Parker says.
"No way. Emma likes Asher." I add. We stare at each other for what seemed like forever but was actually 5 minutes.

Parker's POV:

Behind our cart was Asher and Emma's. We stared at each other. Our eyes locked on one another.

"JUST KISS ALREADY!" Asher and Emma yelled from behind. We both laughed.
" JUST DO IT!!BEFORE THE SUN COMPLETELY SETS!" Asher says. I turn around in the seat to see Emma pointing her camera at us.

"Get them together by the end of summer?" I say.

"Yup."

We round up to the top. I look down at our clasped hands.

I lean in and plant a soft kiss on her cheek. We heard clapping. We turned and saw Emma and Asher clapping.
"Yay!" Emma says.
"That was so romantic Parky" Asher teases. Him and Emma laugh.

I smile and so does Val.

Maybe my world has finally turned right side up.

••••••••••••••••••

AHHHHHHH!! The feels!

Mission Pal? ☑️

3 chapters left.
Then next book starts.

Sorry for not updating in a long time. My phone died. My charger broke. I'm using my mom's phone.

See you later Writonions!

Have a good day!

Any of you know Naylee? Kaylee and Noah? The Lodge? Comment if you know what I'm talking about. If not then.... I will gush over Naylee (the cutest couple ever OTP) myself.

- Aleena

PS- if you haven't watched The Lodge ( a DisneyChannel UK show) then watch it! It's so good! It's a musical sitcom show.