Re United & the Fake Couple

Asher's POV:

Emma likes me, yes! And Val and his new girlfriend are hiding something.
"What did you guys do?" I ask them.
"Obviously not check the file that Emma said not to go into" Parker says scratching his neck.

"YOU LOOKED IN THAT FILE?!" I whisper/yell.
"I didnt Parker did." Val said getting her laptop out. "Hey where is Emma?"

"Doing medication on two students. Now tell me what you saw on that file." I say.

"Two brothers I think and a six year old and parents with all British accents." Parker says.

Parker's POV:

Asher is shocked.
"You can not tell ANYONE about that file!" He says.
"Can you atleast tell us why she doesn't let anyone see that file" Val asks. He sighs and leans his head back against his chair.

"Its Emma life like i told Val." "What does that even mean?" Me and Val say. He rubs his eyes.

"Its her past life. Emma wasnt born here. She was born in England." He whispers. Me and Val exchange glances.

"Why would you hide that?" I ask.

"She hasnt seen her brother in 5 years" Asher states.

"Why?" Val asked concerned. Asher stayed silent.

"You guys should have never looked in that file. Its personal. What if I looked in something personal of yours?" He said

"Parkerrr. Why did you?!" Val says.
"I was curious!" I said.

"So she has a British accent?" Nathan said. We all turned to him. "Thats cool."

"Nathan dont tell anyone" Me and Val said. He smiled evily. Then Emma walked in. We all stared at her.

"What?" She says.
"Nothing." We all say.
"You guys are weird." She said putting her headphones on. She took a candy bar out of her pocket and tossed it at Asher.

"Thank you." He said. We all looked at him.
"What? I can ask for chocolate." He said. Emma walked out.

Val's POV:

We went to the class rooms.
The professor, Mr Tyrone was pretty cool. Class was over pretty quick. We decided to go out again. We went back to the carnival. Emma didnt bring her camera this time.
"How bout we go on that." Emma said pointing to the White rollarcoaster. (basically the Cyclone in Luna Park in New York)
"Yeah" Asher said. We agreed. We got into the carts. It was too fast to process. When we got off, Emma and Asher couldnt stop laughing at Parker.

"You screamed like a girl!" Emma said laughing. I joined in.
"Ahh!" Asher said imitating Parker's scream. He looked mad and embarrassed. We laughed all the way to the boardwalk. We all took of our shoes and walked in the sand.
"Joey wear you sunblock." A familiar voice said.
"Fine." A whiney voice said. Two blondes had their backs turned to us.

Parker's POV:

Emma took her camera out.
"I thought you didnt bring it" i said.
"I always bring my camera jn new places." She shrugged.
I heard Joey and Ruby's voice. I looked around. Had to be hearing things. It was a nice blue sky. We all went to the water.
"Asher stop" Emma said trying to dodge the water. I turned my head to see Val writing in the sand.
"What are you writing?"

"Val Wishart." She said.
"Very creative." Emma said. Val laughed. Asher took a stick and carved his name in the sand as well as Emma. I bent down and wrote mine next to Val's. we smiled at each other. We both slowly leaned in...