The Truths and the Lies

Val's POV:

I went after Parker. He was there in his room.
"Hey" i say
"Hey Val" he replies sitting down.
"Reggie is an idiot. I believed him. For years"
"You have better friends. Asher and Emma and me." I say.
"Yeah..."
"Now you want to go back to the dance Pucker?" I say smiling.
"Why Pucker?"he whined as we went back to the dance.
Mrs.Rooney looked at Reggie.
Emma's camera was broken and Asher looked madder than ever
Emma had tears in her eyes.
"YOU BROKE MY CAMERA?!"she yelled at him.
"My parents gave me that."she said. Asher's hands turned into fists.
"Its just a camera. You can get another one from them." Reggie scoffed.

"I CANT! YOU WANT ANSWERS?! THEIR DEAD! IM ADOPTED! IM NOT FROM CALI IM FROM ENGLAND! THERE! YOUR ANSWERS!" Emma yelled at him. Reggie stared shocked.
"WHY IS IT THAT EVERYWHERE YOU GO YOU RUIN THINGS!" She yelled. She ran away to the dorms. I ran after her. She slammed the door to the bathroom.
"EMMA!" I said.

Emma's POV:

I slammed the door in Val's face and locked it. I sat down against the door. Now my secrets out. Great.
"emma open the door!" Val said. I sat there. Why did it have to come to this? Everyone knows now. I had an outburst. I wont be able to face anyone. Thats it. Ive had enough of this place and these people. I got up and opened the door and walked right past Val and Parker and Asher. He grabbed my hand.
"LET. ME. GO." I said to him. He let go and I could tell he was worried. I grabbed my phone and my jacket and walked out the dorm.

Val's POV:

This was the secret. The pictures! The videos! The family!
"Emmas life" i remeber Asher saying.

"What do we do?" I say.
"Let her be. She'll come back. She cant go anywhere." Asher said. Me and Parker looked at each other. Mrs. Rooney walked in.
"Where's Emma?" She said.

"I told Reggie to go find her. He hasnt come back." She said. Ashers eyes widened and he ran out.
"mom! Emma is not my girlfriend!" Parker yelled as he ran after Asher. I smiled nervously and ran after them. I xwas running so fast that I crashed into Reggie. I got up quickly and ran faster. I could hear Reggie behind me.

Asher's POV:

i found Emma at the Beach sitting on the bench. I sat down next to her.

"Why do you follow me?" She said. I shrugged. Parker came running and behind him Val. Emma sighed and put her head in her hands. She just stared at the moon.
"You know thats not going to help right?"i say.
"Yes i know."
"Remeber when in 4th grade they found out?i gave you my candy and you were happy?"i respond. She nods.
"Would candy help?" I ask giving her a chocolate bar. She rolled her eyes and smiled. She pushed my hand away.
"It might but im not hungry."
"Why didnt you just tell us?" Val asks. She put her head in her hands again
"Cause i would be popular for being born in the UK?" She said.
"But its so cool being popular!" Parker said.
"Parker we dont need your sob story of Joey being more popular then you." Val said. Emma smiled confusingly. She never watched Bits and Pieces. She got up and walked away. I ran up to her.
"Time to face Reggie." She sighed as she kept walking. I walked beside her.
"Atleast you still have the photos from the camera." I say trying to cheer her up.
"You dont understand. I barely remember them. You Know yours." She said  turning her head to look at Parker and Val. Otherwise known as Pal. It reallly annoys Val. I shrug. I looked down and took her hand.
"Are you scared?"  She joked. "Nope."

Val's POV:

I was stuck listening to Parker ramble on and on about Joey being more people. I sigh boredly. I look at Emma and Asher walk away. My eyes widen. My mouth hangs open.

No. Way.

"Parker." He keeps talking.
"Parker!" I yell. He stops.
"What?" He says. I point to Asher taking Emma's hand. She must've made him laugh cause he laughed loudly.
"Asher and Emma. Esher! Or Amma?" Parker says. I arch my eyebrows at him.
"Ive been spending to much time with Liv, Maddie, and Ruby." I roll my eyes. He starts talking about Joey being popular again.
"Parker. I dont want to hear another word about Joey being more popular come out of your mouth." I say putting my hand over his mouth shutting him up.
"Fineee." He groans.
"We should head back. I need to talk to Reggie." Parker says as we walk back. It was really dark out. Probably... 11:30?

I could feel Parker's hand over mine.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Sooo?
Emma and Asher are together!!
Val and Parker official!!

Hope you like it!

Comment if you want any romantic moments for Pal and Emma and Asher!
Comment Emma and Asher's ship name!

Love ya!
-Aleena 😊  💖