Asher Newton part 2

I lay on my top bunk in mine and Asher's dorm. It didn't take long to unpack.

"So. You and Val. How'd you guys meet?" Asher says out of no where.

"Whaaaaa? Me and Val? No." I say. Must stupid voice got higher.

Stupid voice.

"Come on dude. I know you guys like each other." He says un-tieing his shoes laces.

"No." I say.
"You like each otherrrr." He sings.

"Got proof?" I say.

"Dude. I have 4 sisters. Your older sisters reality show:             'Bits and Pieces' I think its called? My little sisters binge watch that show. They watch it religiously. I tried to change the channel, I woke up 27 hours later." He says throwing his shoes on the floor. My eyes widen. 27 hours later?

"Ohkay. Fine. We might have had a moment around the camp fire but its over. She was actually dating my best friend behind my back." I say. He bursts out laughing.
What's so funny? Oooh. Is Joey here??

"You seriously listened to that dimwit Reggie?" He says opening his laptop up.

"How do you--" I ask climbing down the ladder.
"Show" he says. I arch my eyebrows at him.

"OK fiine. I might have watched the show a little bit when you went to Cali... the whole series." He says. I laugh.

"Hey. You watch Linda and Heather. So shut it." He says. I stop laughing.

"Look. Reggie just came. These are the episodes. If Reggie and Val were together, the cameras would catch them in the act." He says. Wow. He's smart.

"Ohhh." I say.
"Man you're an idiot." He says.
"Hey." I say sternly.
"You and Val back together. BOOM." He says.

"We were never together." I say scratching my ear.

"Great! I can ask her out!" He says closing his laptop.

"She's mine." I say climbing back up to my bed.

"Ha! You just Said you are together. Well you said she's yours. So... HA!" He explains as he closes the light.

I groan.

What kinda trouble was this kid going to get me into?